• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy~

I'm back with another request. My youngest boy, Cole is turning 5 in 4 weeks :( He LOVES the minions from the movie Despicable Me and wants a minion themed party. Only problem is there isn't any party ware for these adorable little guys. Would you please be able to help me out? We are going to go with their main colors for the party (blue,yellow and black) which is a bonus because blue is his favorite color. Would really like to have an invitation, shirt design, candy wrapper (do you do hershey kiss stickers?) and anything else you can think of/are willing to do. I know it will be cute because you are fantastic and these little guys are soo darn cute anyway. Thanks SOOO much for anything you can do :)

Hi Amy,
I have been lurking around these boards for a while now & after discovering your thread I just spend the past 3+ hours looking at your amazing work. I think you have changed my mind about not decorating the doors for our family cruise :thumbsup2 theres so much to choose from I need to make a decision.
In the meantime I have a strange request. My daughter is having a Nerds themed ice skating party(yes Nerds as in the Wonka candy) & I was wondering if you could make the following with nerds background:
Name Fill - TIANA
Mini Hershey wrappers
Gift tags that say - Thank you for coming to my party....Tiana
And a T-Shirt design that looks like a box of nerds, but can you replace Wonka with Tiana & if possible can the little nerds have on skates?

Also can you please email the link to your website to me at teetee6263_at_hotmail_dot_com

Thanks in advance
T.T.

Here are your requested designs... I was not able to put skates on all of them but could get them on a couple. I also sent the link to my webpage. Let me know if for any reason you do not receive it.

nerds_full.jpg

nerds_namefill.jpg

candy_mini_hershey_nerds.jpg

gifttag_nerds.jpg

Hi Amy,

Would you be able to make a Christening invitation for me?

I am not sure exactly what you have in mind but I have this that can easily be adapted to a Christening invite. The background color can also be changed to pink or most other colors.

communion_invite.jpg

I am not sure exactly what you have in mind but I have this that can easily be adapted to a Christening invite. The background color can also be changed to pink or most other colors.

communion_invite.jpg

I sent you a pm with all the info, it is for a boy. Looks good, maybe just make the cross in the middle smaller to fit into the wording instead of having the date and time on each side. Thanks.

Here are your requested designs... I was not able to put skates on all of them but could get them on a couple. I also sent the link to my webpage. Let me know if for any reason you do not receive it.

Thank You So Much, its perfect!!!:woohoo: At first I was gonna wait & surprise my daughter, but instead I had her look at your thread with me. She "ohh & ahh" as she looked at some of your designs & commented that they were cool. Well when I got to hers, her eyes lit up jaw dropped & said OMG is for me. It was truly priceless, again I can't Thank You enough:worship:

And I received the link as well, thanks; now I can work on picking out some door desgins.

Oh My Goodness! Those are wonderful!!! Thank you so much!! And yes, I suppose the emphasis should be on the new baby! Could you do me a favor and take the red square off please? I won't need that on the red shirt. And could you use that font and make their names of Zoey, Zach, and Jonah, Please? Thanks. I will put those on the backs of the shirts. You are wonderful!!! I love them! Exactly what I was thinking!!!!!

Hi Amy~

I'm back with another request. My youngest boy, Cole is turning 5 in 4 weeks :( He LOVES the minions from the movie Despicable Me and wants a minion themed party. Only problem is there isn't any party ware for these adorable little guys. Would you please be able to help me out? We are going to go with their main colors for the party (blue,yellow and black) which is a bonus because blue is his favorite color. Would really like to have an invitation, shirt design, candy wrapper (do you do hershey kiss stickers?) and anything else you can think of/are willing to do. I know it will be cute because you are fantastic and these little guys are soo darn cute anyway. Thanks SOOO much for anything you can do :)

I wasn't sure of the text for all of these - let me know if you would like any changes or would like me to customize the invite for you...

minions_invite.jpg

minions_full.jpg

candybar_minions.jpg

hersheykiss_minions2.jpg

hersheykiss_minions.jpg

Hey Amy!
I was wondering if you could possibly make me a t-shirt design and a candy wrapper design for my sons 10th birthday? We're doing an Angry Birds theme. :) He wants a t-shirt to wear to school that says "It's my birthday" and then I thought it would be fun for him to hand out some candy bars to his classmates. :) :goodvibes

soo, soo perfect. Thank you so much Amy. Showed him these and he was thrilled :) As soon as I get the details for his party I will message you and ask if you can add them to the invite. THanks again:flower3:

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you could make me the following for name fills:

In Hunger Games:

Gracie

Also, maybe something with the Hunger Games saying with Gracie's name on it...so I can make it a shirt!

In Justin Bieber:
Lily

In Zebra hot pink and black

Lily

In Pittsburgh Steelers:

Frankie

In Soccer Balls...in lime green and grey:
Gracie

In Sponge Bob:
Frankie
Kate
Lily

In Zebra and lime green and Black
Gracie

Can you make a bag tag...for favors with some cute crabs and a beach scence on it...for a FE exchange...we are from Maryland so thought that would be cute....have it say...

Enjoy!
The Weaver Family
Frank, Amy, Gracie, Lily, and Frankie
New Market, Maryland
August 2012

Can you also make some sort of bag tag with chili peppers and soccer balls in lime green and grey...and of course red for the chili peppers!!!
GRACIE #8
CAPTAIN
ALLIANCE CHILI PEPPERS

Thank you soooooo much!!!!
Amy

I sent you a pm with all the info, it is for a boy. Looks good, maybe just make the cross in the middle smaller to fit into the wording instead of having the date and time on each side. Thanks.

I sent you a pm yesterday. I need some clarification on your invitation information. You are first on my list when I hear back from you.

Thank You So Much, its perfect!!!:woohoo: At first I was gonna wait & surprise my daughter, but instead I had her look at your thread with me. She "ohh & ahh" as she looked at some of your designs & commented that they were cool. Well when I got to hers, her eyes lit up jaw dropped & said OMG is for me. It was truly priceless, again I can't Thank You enough:worship:

And I received the link as well, thanks; now I can work on picking out some door desgins.

You are very welcome! I am so glad she liked them. I hope she has a great party.

Oh My Goodness! Those are wonderful!!! Thank you so much!! And yes, I suppose the emphasis should be on the new baby! Could you do me a favor and take the red square off please? I won't need that on the red shirt. And could you use that font and make their names of Zoey, Zach, and Jonah, Please? Thanks. I will put those on the backs of the shirts. You are wonderful!!! I love them! Exactly what I was thinking!!!!!

Here are your requested changes and additional names. Just curious though, shouldn't there be 4 names. Does the baby not have a name yet? I am glad you liked them.

thing1_siblingb.jpg

thing1_sibling2b.jpg

thing1_sibling3b.jpg

thing1_sibling4b.jpg

jonah_thingtext.jpg

zach_thingtext.jpg

zoey_thingtext.jpg

Hey Amy!
I was wondering if you could possibly make me a t-shirt design and a candy wrapper design for my sons 10th birthday? We're doing an Angry Birds theme. :) He wants a t-shirt to wear to school that says "It's my birthday" and then I thought it would be fun for him to hand out some candy bars to his classmates. :) :goodvibes

Here are your requested designs... I wasn't sure about the text on the candy bar, if you would like any changes, let me know.

angrybirds_birthday_full.jpg

candybar_angry_birds_10.jpg

soo, soo perfect. Thank you so much Amy. Showed him these and he was thrilled :) As soon as I get the details for his party I will message you and ask if you can add them to the invite. THanks again:flower3:

You are very welcome! I will wait to hear from you about the invite.

Hi, my little girl is wanting a breaking dawn party. So I wanted to see if you could make breaking dawn birthday invitations and Thank you cards. She would like to have all three Jacob, bella, and edward on it. So do you think you may be able to make one for me. It is for Elena on June 26, 2012 at Oiler's Ice Skating center in Tulsa ok at 4:00 RSVP at 918-697-0088.

If you could also make something that matches with their pics so I could put it on a shirt. Could it say Twilight girl or something like that.

I am not in a hurry for it but wanted to put my request in early.

Thank you so much!

Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter