• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,
I would like to request a few things from you.
Could you do LEGO Namefills with the names Dylan and Seth.
and one that says Lego Maniac and Legoland
Thanks so much

Here are your requested name fills...

dylan_legofill.jpg

seth_legofill.jpg

legoland_legofill.jpg

legomaniac_legofill.jpg

Dear Amy - here I am again :)
We have a very indecisive group :rolleyes1 :), but we agreed on a few design ideas, if you could please help us, once again.
We are cruising on Celebrity Reflection. Could you please make a few designs similar to these ones:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=42999130&postcount=7

1. a Reflection themed name fill for our group : “Reflectics”

2. For the back of our t-shirts: beach and palm trees design with:
Xscaping Reality Tour
3/23/2013-3/30/2013
San Juan - St. Maarten - St. Thomas
Let's Get Shipfaced!!

3. Same as #2 but skipping “Let’s get Shipfaced” phrase (some cruisers in our group would rather not have it :rotfl2:
Xscaping Reality Tour
3/23/2013-3/30/2013

4. Reflection theme porthole with our group name “REFLECTICS” and the phrase “Reflect on the Deck, LuXuriate on the lawn”

HUGE thanks for all your help, Amy!:hug:

We are also lego fans here! You may already have done this, but I am not very good at the search function. (Searching for Jake always pulls up the Neverland Pirates and Luke pulls up Star Wars!)
I want to make shirts and looking for "Legoland" in ninjago namefill with "Florida" underneath, aligned on the right (not name filled).
Could we also get the following in Ninjago namefill for tshirts. They are also for tshirts. The kids like all the characters, but I will tell you their fave ones in case you want to do something special with it. Even putting bad guys Or a group image on design is ok with me.
Jake (fave character green one)
Luke (fave character red one)
Dad
Mom

Do you have a link to all the lego images you have done in the past that I could browse?
Thank you sooo much!! We leave 1/25 and this is going to be an awesome surprise for the kids!

There are samples of most of my designs on my webpage but it has been awhile since I have updated it so they are not all on there. If you would like to browse around on my webpage, simply give me your email address and I would be glad to send you the link.

I wasn't sure on the first one, so if you need any changes, let me know.

legoland_ninjagofill.jpg

jake_ninjagofill.jpg

luke_ninjagofill.jpg

dad_ninjagofill.jpg

mom_ninjagofill.jpg

hey again :) just wondering if you could do up a Valentine's Day card like thing for my daughter for her class

Happy Valentine Day

From Victoria

and can it be 1 in disney The Little Mermaid

and can i get the same but a boys theme?
Cars theme please

hope thats not to much and thank you so so much :cutie:

Awesome thank you so much...trying to come up with something for my daughter for legoland also...maybe a pastel lego block namefill. She is not really into the legofriends...I will have to keep looking. Her name is Alina incase you can find the pastel legos and maybe have one saying legoland florida also.
If it is not too much my son saw the ninjago namefills and would love those as well as the others you made so if I could have you make a Dylan and a Seth in ninjago that would be awesome. You guys are amazing for doing all this. I would love to figure out how to do this myself and help out here...need to get some software first though.

I wasn't sure on the first one, so if you need any changes, let me know.
In reference to post 1904:
I LOVE THEM!! I am familiar with your website, I will go back and look for the graphics. This will be my first time printing a tshirt. ;) I will be using the dark iron on transfer and putting one on a red shirt and one on a blue shirt. I am going to request 4 more designs from you.
1. Could you make the color for "Florida" solid/filled in?
2. And could you also make me a duplicate "Legoland Flordia", with blue outline/Florida?
3/4. One more thing, could you also put this on top of a lego bricks filled rectangle (or similar background) -so I won't have to worry about the white space. One outlined in blue, one in red.

Thank you soooo much!!

Hi Amy,

I've been scrolling through your work & I have to say you do an amazing job!!!! Well done & thanks for sharing it with us all :thumbsup2

May I ask you to do a couple of things for me....if & when you get time, there's no hurry!!

1. Could you do an invite for a dolphin swim at Discovery Cove....along the lines of:
Dear Riley,
You are invited to have a swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove tomorrow. Bring your Mum & Dad and be there by 8:00am for a day of fun in the sun.
And one for Abbey as well :)

2. Are you able to do a Halo name fill for RILEY?

3. Is it possible to get a Miami Beach theme invite that says something along the lines of: To the Baldwin family, come and spend a few days relaxing in the Florida sun at the beautiful Miami Beach before heading back to the craziness of Orlando. Something along those lines :rotfl2: I will trust your creative flair!!

I will leave it at that for now.....I'm sure I'll find more as time goes on :rolleyes1

Thank you so so much!!! You rock!!!

Hi Amy,
Do you happen to have any designs with Angry Birds star wars or AB space? I'm looking for something with my son's name, Jack, on it for a t-shirt.
Thanks so much for your help!

Your designs are amazing!! If posssible, I wanted to see if you could please do a couple disigns for me. We are taking a family spring break trip to Gulf Shores, AL. I was wanting to get a "beach" design that said : Zumstein Family Spring Break Gulf Shores, AL.

We are also surprising our daughter with a dolphin swim experience and I was wondering if you could do a dolphin design with the name "Karlee".

Thanks so much :goodvibes

Dear Amy - here I am again :)
We have a very indecisive group :rolleyes1 :), but we agreed on a few design ideas, if you could please help us, once again.
We are cruising on Celebrity Reflection. Could you please make a few designs similar to these ones:

1. a Reflection themed name fill for our group : “Reflectics”

2. For the back of our t-shirts: beach and palm trees design with:
Xscaping Reality Tour
3/23/2013-3/30/2013
Let's Get Shipfaced!!

3. Same as #2 but skipping “Let’s get Shipfaced” phrase (some cruisers in our group would rather not have it :rotfl2:
Xscaping Reality Tour
3/23/2013-3/30/2013

4. Reflection theme porthole with our group name “REFLECTICS” and the phrase “Reflect on the Deck, LuXuriate on the lawn”

HUGE thanks for all your help, Amy!:hug:

Here are your requested designs...

reflectics_porthole.jpg

reflectics_reflectionfill.jpg

reflection_cruise2.jpg

shipfaced_cruise2.jpg

hey again :) just wondering if you could do up a Valentine's Day card like thing for my daughter for her class

Happy Valentine Day

From Victoria

and can it be 1 in disney The Little Mermaid

and can i get the same but a boys theme?
Cars theme please

hope thats not to much and thank you so so much :cutie:

I am sorry but I am unable to help you with this request. I do not do any Disney designs. I would be more than happy to help you with something non Disney, or I would recommend putting your request on the main board.

Opps I am so sorry about that :confused3
yes could you do any kind of girl Vday theme

saying Happy Valentines day
TO:

and also one for a boy and vday theme is fine
saying Happy Valentines Day
To:

thank you so so much and again sorry :cutie:

I am sorry but I am unable to help you with this request. I do not do any Disney designs. I would be more than happy to help you with something non Disney, or I would recommend putting your request on the main board.

Awesome thank you so much...trying to come up with something for my daughter for legoland also...maybe a pastel lego block namefill. She is not really into the legofriends...I will have to keep looking. Her name is Alina incase you can find the pastel legos and maybe have one saying legoland florida also.
If it is not too much my son saw the ninjago namefills and would love those as well as the others you made so if I could have you make a Dylan and a Seth in ninjago that would be awesome. You guys are amazing for doing all this. I would love to figure out how to do this myself and help out here...need to get some software first though.

Here are your requested designs... I hope the 'girly' ones will work for you.

alina_legofill_girly.jpg

legolandflorida_legofill_girly.jpg

dylan_ninjagofill.jpg

seth_ninjagofill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter