• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI! Do you happen to have a lable template for the 6oz baby food jars? I have been saving them to decorate as party favors. Please let me know and I will send you the info! THANKS!

I do not already have this - if you take the label off of the jars you have, measure them and give me the dimensions, I could work on something for you if you wish.

Hi Amy,

My son is having a Tom and Jerry party for his 6th birthday. Little did I know after the invitations went out and his mind was set that you can't buy the party supplies yet. Anyway, I'd like to surprise him with a Tom and Jerry personalized shirt to wear at the party this Sunday. His name is Cole.
Thank you!!

I wasn't sure on the text - especially on the pointing signs - if you would like any changes, let me know...

cole_tomjerry.jpg

Here are your requested candy bar wrapper designs - Tell Jake - good luck, I am rooting for him and a 5th win!

amodeo_candy.jpg

davies_candy2.jpg

students_candy.jpg
Thanks So much Amy! A Winning design again:love::woohoo: I'll Let you know How Jake's derby car does this year, during his science fair someone had done derby cars as their project- several friends thought this was Jake's project- we had to tell them we don't reveal our secrets:rotfl::lmao:

Thanks So much Amy! A Winning design again:love::woohoo: I'll Let you know How Jake's derby car does this year, during his science fair someone had done derby cars as their project- several friends thought this was Jake's project- we had to tell them we don't reveal our secrets:rotfl::lmao:

Amy, one little fix- there should be an ' between Shady Hill and the s. Teachers catch every little grammer error:lmao:

Hi Amy! I would LOVE a design based on Dr. Suess Thing 1 and Thing 2...I would like Thing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and one that says Thing 1 1/2 if possible - these are going on RWB tye dye shirts so just the standard black and white that the Suess version is would be great. Thanks so much!

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you could work on a design for me.
I need a Boy scout design it must enclude the boy scout emblem (fleur de lis) just the image not the words. Also could you put Troop 122, Stratford, NJ on it. I am going to be cutting them out and putting them on tye dye shirts. Thanks Peggy

Hi Amy, I wondered if you could do a design for me? I want to make t-shirts for a Kenny Chesney concert my sisters and I are going to in June. Some cute things I have seen or have thought of include : Chesney Chic, Mrs. Chesney, and Peace, Love, Kenny. Of course any kind of sun, flip-flop, cool drinks, etc would be a nice look.

Thanks!

Lynda

Hi Amy! I would LOVE a design based on Dr. Suess Thing 1 and Thing 2...I would like Thing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and one that says Thing 1 1/2 if possible - these are going on RWB tye dye shirts so just the standard black and white that the Suess version is would be great. Thanks so much!

My design had a Thing character on it - I assumed that is what you meant. Right?

thing1half.jpg

thing1.jpg

thing2.jpg

thing3.jpg

thing4.jpg

thing5.jpg

thing6.jpg

thing7.jpg

Hi Amy,

I am hoping that you would be able to do a T-shirt design for me. I would like a design that has the super hero squad image and underneath the image (or wherever it would fit) the phrase "It's super being 4!"

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter