• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, could I please get a life preserver that says "Our Norwegian Cruise" maybe a picture of a generic NCL ship and the name Mike at the bottom. And another one with the name Brenda Please and Thank you.
One more request a port hole with the same info as above. Thank you so much

Amy, just talked with the teachers, our school theme is Shady Hill is "A" Rockin since were a A school, so she would like that theme for the wrappers- no need for survivor theme this year. Can you do the following names:
Mrs. Davies' Class
Mrs. Amodeo's

and a Generic one Shady Hill Students

just Rocked the F-Cat! with the rockstar/guitar theme.

thanks so much

Amy - for the last two years you have done a candy bar wrapper" I've survived the F-cat" with the survivor theme for me can I get an updated version with this years survivor colors:

Also can you do a generic one- Shady Hill Students "rocked" the F-CAT with maybe a rock star or guitar theme.

I may be asking for it to be personalize once I show it to the teachers.

FYI - Jake's Grandprix is comming up again-won't have time to request anything as we are not building a new car this year do to time constraints -he is however going for his 5th win thought you'd like to know.

thanks, Dottie

Life has gotten pretty busy for me the last few days and will be that way for a least a few more. Everyone please be patient with me. I will try to work on designs a little here and there but it may be as late as Thursday before I will get a lot of time.

Just wanted to let everyone know that things are fine, I have seen your requests and I am doing my best to get caught up.

If you need anything right away, please be sure to let me know and I will do my best to accomodate.

I wrote this on another thread, but I thought it would get more attention if I just asked you personally. My friend and I are going to the Vera Bradley outlet sale in Fort Wayne Indiana in two weeks. We thought it might be fun to have some type of t-shirt made up for our adventure. (For example Vera Bradley here we come) or something creative like that. If possible we would like to have our names incooporated in the design as well. Our names our Michelle and Kelly. We would be so appreciative of anything that you can come up with. Thanks for your help!! :love:

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you do hershey bar wrappers. I sure could use your help if you do. My son wants a sports themed party and is turning 11. A thank you from myself and my son Dominic.

I would love to have your website. I am just registered and it won't allow me to type in my email regularly. You can get me at tuxedogal at comcast dot net

HI! Do you happen to have a lable template for the 6oz baby food jars? I have been saving them to decorate as party favors. Please let me know and I will send you the info! THANKS!

Hi Amy,

My son is having a Tom and Jerry party for his 6th birthday. Little did I know after the invitations went out and his mind was set that you can't buy the party supplies yet. Anyway, I'd like to surprise him with a Tom and Jerry personalized shirt to wear at the party this Sunday. His name is Cole.
Thank you!!

CB 54
Brayden, Kaya, Tyler, Jordyn, Owen, Logan

I wasn't sure if you wanted the above design for each child or one with all of the names. Please let me know. If you want only one name - do you want it on the back on the nutrition label or on the front like the full size Kung Fu Panda design?

I am looking for a Candy Bar
Oasis of the Seas

Did you want any text included on the above design - or just the ship graphic on the front?

Wow thanks for everything you have done already its amazing

CB 54
Brayden, Kaya, Tyler, Jordyn, Owen, Logan

If you could do all of them
and then split into two groups if possible

Brayden, Tyler, Jordyn,

Kaya, Owen, Logan

I wasn't sure if you wanted the above design for each child or one with all of the names. Please let me know. If you want only one name - do you want it on the back on the nutrition label or on the front like the full size Kung Fu Panda design?

On the back is okay

I am looking for a Candy Bar
Oasis of the Seas
Did you want any text included on the above design - or just the ship graphic on the front?

What ever you think that looks good or just put the ship and then 2012

I hope this make sense take your yime we only have another 8296 hrs to go

Ok this might be way to confusing
Thank you for taking your time and energy to do this

PV 63 -
Oasis in the middle
March 2012

GC 33 what is it
(it was GV 33 already done thanks

Oasis of the seas ( in Porthole) March 10-17 2012 Brayden, Kaya, Tyler, Jordyn, Owen, Logan

tim_porthole.jpg
Oasis of the Seas
Tim, Alison, Kaya, Owen & Logan

iain_porthole.jpg
Oasis of the Seas
Iain, Tracey, Brayden, Tyler, Jordyn

oasis_cousins_porthole.jpg
Oasis of the Seas

Brayden, Kaya, Tyler, Jordyn, Owen & Logan

Our Family Cruise
Oasis of the Seas

PV7 Cruisin' with my Cousins
Oasis of the Seas 2012

You did not indicate names for this (although I was tempted to guess the same 6 names) but here it is blank. If you would like me to add names, let me know which ones for sure.

Yes can i get
Brayden, Tyler Jordyn down the one side
Kaya, Owen Logan down the other

lifepreserver_alluregraphic.jpg

can I get the ship in the middle
Oasis of the Seas

allure_cruiseplanner.jpg

Oasis of the seas picture on it and on bottom can I get 2012

PV 59 Cruise 40 Group
Can you do any colour than rainbow, maybe black
One side can we get
Iain
Tracey
Brayden
Tyler
Jordyn

in the middle picture of Oasis of the Seas
Our Family Cruise
March 2012

on the other side
Tim
Alison
Kaya
Owen
Logan

thanks so much

Here are your requested designs - I have done quite a few variations of the same designs (as requested), I hope you can use them all.

brayden_candy.jpg

brayden_candy2.jpg

kaya_candy.jpg

candybar_cruise_oasisoftheseas.jpg

oasis_cruiseshipwheel.jpg

iain_porthole2.jpg

tim_porthole2.jpg

brayden_porthole2.jpg

oasis_porthole.jpg

brayden_porthole3.jpg

familycruise_porthole.jpg

cousins_cruise2.jpg

lifepreserver_oasisgraphic.jpg

iain_cruisegroup40black.jpg

Amy - for the last two years you have done a candy bar wrapper" I've survived the F-cat" with the survivor theme for me can I get an updated version with this years survivor colors:

Also can you do a generic one- Shady Hill Students "rocked" the F-CAT with maybe a rock star or guitar theme.

I may be asking for it to be personalize once I show it to the teachers.

FYI - Jake's Grandprix is comming up again-won't have time to request anything as we are not building a new car this year do to time constraints -he is however going for his 5th win thought you'd like to know.

thanks, Dottie

Amy, just talked with the teachers, our school theme is Shady Hill is "A" Rockin since were a A school, so she would like that theme for the wrappers- no need for survivor theme this year. Can you do the following names:
Mrs. Davies' Class
Mrs. Amodeo's

and a Generic one Shady Hill Students

just Rocked the F-Cat! with the rockstar/guitar theme.

thanks so much

Here are your requested candy bar wrapper designs - Tell Jake - good luck, I am rooting for him and a 5th win!

amodeo_candy.jpg

davies_candy2.jpg

students_candy.jpg

Hi Amy!

I am working on Wizard of Oz invitations for my co-workers sister in laws 40th b-day party. I searched your thread and noticed you created one for Bella's 4th birthday party for 2girlsmommy. Do you still have it? I would like to get some ideas. You can delete all the personal info! Thanks!!

I do not like to post invites completely blank as we have had several people sell our designs that we offer for free. I hope this will work for you, if not, I would be happy to customize it for you.

40_wizardofoz.jpg

Amy, could I please get a life preserver that says "Our Norwegian Cruise" maybe a picture of a generic NCL ship and the name Mike at the bottom. And another one with the name Brenda Please and Thank you.
One more request a port hole with the same info as above. Thank you so much

Here are your requested designs...

brenda_lifepreserver.jpg

mike_life_preserver.jpg

brenda_porthole.jpg

mike_porthole.jpg

I wrote this on another thread, but I thought it would get more attention if I just asked you personally. My friend and I are going to the Vera Bradley outlet sale in Fort Wayne Indiana in two weeks. We thought it might be fun to have some type of t-shirt made up for our adventure. (For example Vera Bradley here we come) or something creative like that. If possible we would like to have our names incooporated in the design as well. Our names our Michelle and Kelly. We would be so appreciative of anything that you can come up with. Thanks for your help!! :love:

I saw that another designer worked on your request in your other thread. I am so glad they were quicker than I was - I got a little behind a felt bad to keep everyone waiting. I assume that you no longer need this request.

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you do hershey bar wrappers. I sure could use your help if you do. My son wants a sports themed party and is turning 11. A thank you from myself and my son Dominic.

Sure thing - you did not give me specific text, so hopefully this is what you had in mind. If you need any changes, let me know.

dominic_candy.jpg

I have done both green and pink in the past but could probably change the graphic I have to most/any color. What color are you after? and what name would you like? Let me know.

Thank you
Big Sis - purple
Lil Bro - blue
Mom - pink
Dad - green

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter