• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for your help. I only make the large size bars so I do not know the dimensions of the smaller bars. So, your help is greatly appreciated!

You welcome! I truly do not know anything about design - just played around until I got them to work & then SAVED it for future use. :rotfl: Thanks soooo much for your talent!!!!

Hi Amy
I love these. Would you please personalize them each for Katherine and for Tom? That would be so great.
allison_harryuniv.jpg

allison_universal.jpg

Thanks a lot,
Ann

Hi Amy! Can I get a Thomas and friends design one with the name Jaden in the picture and another with Jaden with Thomas filled in the letters? Also, one with the Mario gang with the name Noah in the picture and Noah with Mario brothers filled in the letters? Thanks you so much in advance!

Amy,
My daughter would like to give all the members of her cheer squad a little something since it's the end of the season, and she thought candy w/ cute wrappers would be great. So I came to you.
Here's the picture I'd like to use:
and if you could add underneath:
What you see is what you get! You ain't seen nothing yet! GO BUCS!
Thanks so much!
Jaime

Here is your requested design...

candybar_request.jpg

Amy could you do this but in the clone troopers star wars? With maybe a clone trooper or anakin? Sorry I forgot to specify, I tend to forget there is the older star wars and newer ones and thank you :)

And also if you could do a name fill and a big design for hot wheels battle force 5 with the name "Wyatt" I'd be so greatful. Thanks again!

Here are your requested designs...

gavin_clonewarsblue.jpg

hotwheels_battleforce5.jpg

wyatt_hotwheels_battleforce5_fill.jpg

Hi Amy, you were so generous in making me some Mario Bros and Army name fills and graphics for my grandsons which they loved, I have one more little one that loves Dinosaur train and was wondering if you could please make him a name fill with that design, his name is Ian, and also an Ian's Room sign. Thank you ever so much, Nanny(Lois):dance3:

Here are Ian's designs...

dinosaur_train.jpg

ian_dinosaurtrain_fill.jpg

Amy - THANK YOU so much for the wonderful designs for Universal and Islands of Adventure. I really like the generic Universal Studios with out the name and thought I could place this on the front of the shirt and then do a name fill for the back of the shirt. Could you do a Scooby Doo name fill for Anzley, Kayleigh, Allison and MeMe? Thanks again for doing this.

I just looked on your web page and saw that you have a Universal Studios Journal Cover. Do you have pages to go with that journal as well? If so where I can get them. I have been looking and looking for journal pages for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure to include in the kids Disney Journal but have not been able to find any. Hope you can help me out. THANKS!!!

I do have the journal cover page but journal pages is something that I do not do. If you would like the cover personalized, feel free to request, I would be happy to help with that.

Here are your name designs...

allison_scoobyfill.jpg

anzley_scoobyfill.jpg

kayleigh_scoobyfill.jpg

meme_scoobyfill.jpg

You welcome! I truly do not know anything about design - just played around until I got them to work & then SAVED it for future use. :rotfl: Thanks soooo much for your talent!!!!

I am so glad to help so many people with their various projects and trips. It makes my job easier with so many helpful people, like you, to aide in answering questions - especially when I may or may not know the answer.

sjlupin - Amy recently designed these soccer candy wrappers for our team also. They are made for a full size candy bar. I decided to use miniatures, so I inserted them into a Word document - landscape, margins are .13 all the way around. I then resized them to height 3.38 and width 1.4. I was able to get 14 on a page. They fit the candy bars perfectly! Hope that helps!! Our boys loved them. :goodvibes

Great! Thank you so much. I think I am going to do regular/fullsized Hersey bars for my team. But it is great to have these details for miniatures in the future.

Thank you!

Hi Amy! Can I get a Thomas and friends design one with the name Jaden in the picture and another with Jaden with Thomas filled in the letters? Also, one with the Mario gang with the name Noah in the picture and Noah with Mario brothers filled in the letters? Thanks you so much in advance!

Here are your requested designs...

jaden_thomas.jpg

jaden_thomasfill.jpg

noah_mario.jpg

noah_marioallfill.jpg

:love:Oh, Amy! That was so fast and they pictures are so great! Thank you very much, and happy Thanksgiving next week.
from,
Ann

Hi Amy!

I was wondering if you can do a Backyardigans name fill for ELLA, please.

Thank you so much!!

Thanks for the Scooby Name fills and for answering the question about the journal pages.

Another question if you don't mind - Do you do coupons? If so here is my request - if not I understand.

1. I need a Coupon for a Free Universal Studios Pressed Penny Book for Ethan, Kayleigh and Anzley
2. $10.00 Souvenir from Cats, Hats, and Things for Ethan, Kayleigh and Anzley
3. Item of your choice from the Owl Post for Ethan, Kayleigh and Anzley

Thanks for your help if you can. If not that's OK too. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter