• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could you please do me a "Brandon" with boise state broncos?

Thanks soo much

Here is Brandon's design...

brandon_boisestatefill.jpg

My dd is having a 70's day at school next week. Can you make a design for a shirt? I was thinking a big peace sign...or something that said groovy. Can you do a couple b/c my niece needs one too. thanks!

My dd is having a 70's day at school next week. Can you make a design for a shirt? I was thinking a big peace sign...or something that said groovy. Can you do a couple b/c my niece needs one too. thanks!

Here are a couple to choose from...

groovy_peacesign.jpg

groovy_peacesign2.jpg

groovy_peacesignfill.jpg

Hi Amy! Can I request from post 1990, the "Groovy" peace sign fill, with the name "Kendall" in fuchsia & black please? Thanks! :hippie:

Amy,

Could you do an invitation with How to Train your Dragon? I can put the text in. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Just found one you did on another thread, was wondering if you could possibly do one that included Toothless ( he is the black dragon).

Hi Amy,

I'm looking for a border for an 80th birthday for a woman. Either just a top or completely around a 8 x 11 page. Can you make something like this ?
Thanks

Amy,

Could you do an invitation with How to Train your Dragon? I can put the text in. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Just found one you did on another thread, was wondering if you could possibly do one that included Toothless ( he is the black dragon).

I worked on this for you...

train_dragon_invite.jpg

Hi Amy,

I'm looking for a border for an 80th birthday for a woman. Either just a top or completely around a 8 x 11 page. Can you make something like this ?
Thanks

How about something simple and basic like this... if you would like it customized, let me know.

birthday_invite2.jpg

My four yr old son requested a superhero birthday party. Could you make his name with the Marvel superheros? I would love to surprise him. His name is Paul. Thanks.

Here is your requested design... I am not sure how you would go about printing that. I would suggest you save it to a flash/jump drive and bring it with you to someplace like Staples, Office Max, or Kinkos. I am not sure if they could help you or not because I would think that copyright would prevent them from that - but it is worth a try.

My four yr old son requested a superhero birthday party. Could you make his name with the Marvel superheros? I would love to surprise him. His name is Paul. Thanks.

Disney has bought out Marvel - so I am unable to do Marvel designs. If you would like any superhero that is not Marvel, let me know and I would be glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter