Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a thread about my daughter's Star of the Week. Kimberly is the Star of the week next week in her Kindergarten Class. I would like for her to wear a shirt each day. Another wonderfully talented DISigner made a cute design with the princesses. That takes care of one day.

Could you please design something with
Hello Kitty holding the Star wand (GD28 on your website)
Fancy Nancy- Ooh La La Kimberly's the Star of the Week
Strawberry Shortcake

Thanks so much in advance.

I wasn't sure if you wanted the "Star of the week" text on all of them - so if you would like any changes, let me know.

kimberly_fancynancy.jpg

kimberly_hellokitty.jpg

kimberly_strawberryshortcake.jpg

I love love love love them. Thanks so much. If you don't mind adding Star of the Week, I would appreciate it. I will use the ones with just her name on it also.

She is having a Fancy Nancy Birthday Party in February so I am sure I will be back on requesting some of you cute things I saw on your webpage.

Hi Amy,
For our trip next month, could you please do:
Indiana Jones Lego disign for JULIAN
Star Wars Lego disign for WILL
Lego Name Fills for both WILL and JULIAN
Thank You!

Hi Amy, we are planning a 12th birthday tea with a french theme, pink and black colors...can you help with an invitation please?

These designs & projects are so addictive! I have just thought of another project :rotfl: My son's soccer team is playing in a big tournament on Halloween weekend. We will be staying in a hotel for 3 days, so I am thinking about treat bags & door signs for each boy. If this is too much, please let me know. :goodvibes

CB43 Soccer 2 -- candy wrapper with colors royal blue & orange - instead of Predators - it's Flames
On the back of the candy wrapper (ingredient box) could we somehow include all the names:
Coach Mac
Coach Jorge
Manager Anjelica
Players - Nick, Juan, Fernando, Nate, David, Josh, Matthew, Nico, Junior, Luke, Oscar, Trevor, Ben, and Logan

Second request - SA 13 Soccer --- I would like a sign for each boy's door.
Elkhart Flames - royal blue & orange
Nick #13
Juan #65
Fernando #59
Nate #3
David #52
Josh #4
Matthew #7
Nico #63
Junior #61
Luke #8
Oscar #62
Trevor #19
Ben #9
Logan #22

If this is too much, I will completely understand. Thank you so much for considering this request. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Amy, thank you so very, very much for the Scooby-Doo fiesta design you created for me. I love it! I haven't been able to visit the boards in quite a while so I apologize for not thanking you for your help sooner.

Can I also bother you for the Hello Kitty with the name Emily on it? I would love to give this to my daughter-in-law who just happens to be planning a Hello Kitty first birthday party for my granddaughter.

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to create all these wonderful designs for us.

I love love love love them. Thanks so much. If you don't mind adding Star of the Week, I would appreciate it. I will use the ones with just her name on it also.

She is having a Fancy Nancy Birthday Party in February so I am sure I will be back on requesting some of you cute things I saw on your webpage.

Here they are all fixed up...

kimberly_hellokitty2.jpg

kimberly_strawberryshortcake2.jpg

LOVE BLAKE'S ROOM - is there a way you can make one that says KEVIN'S ROOM (with the army background) along with KEVIN fill in with the army background.... the past 2 birthday parties, my son has wanted the same thing camo.

My parent's & my Aunt & Uncle are going on the Carnival Legend on December 5, 2010. Their ports are Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize & Isla Roatan. So needing some help with some signs.
LIVING IT UP - Mel & Suzi
LIVING IT UP - Donald & Sherry
CRUSIN' ON THE LEGEND - Mel & Suzi
CRUSIN' ON THE LEGEND - Donald & Sherry
And their names filled in with the Carnival Legend ship (if you still have it)
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

These designs & projects are so addictive! I have just thought of another project :rotfl: My son's soccer team is playing in a big tournament on Halloween weekend. We will be staying in a hotel for 3 days, so I am thinking about treat bags & door signs for each boy. If this is too much, please let me know. :goodvibes
CB43 Soccer 2 -- candy wrapper with colors royal blue & orange - instead of Predators - it's Flames
On the back of the candy wrapper (ingredient box) could we somehow include all the names:
Coach Mac
Coach Jorge
Manager Anjelica
Players - Nick, Juan, Fernando, Nate, David, Josh, Matthew, Nico, Junior, Luke, Oscar, Trevor, Ben, and Logan
Second request - SA 13 Soccer --- I would like a sign for each boy's door.
Elkhart Flames - royal blue & orange
Nick #13
Juan #65
Fernando #59
Nate #3
David #52
Josh #4
Matthew #7
Nico #63
Junior #61
Luke #8
Oscar #62
Trevor #19
Ben #9
Logan #22
If this is too much, I will completely understand. Thank you so much for considering this request. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Here are your designs... Please check them over and be sure I have everything spelled correctly.

flames_candy.jpg

juan_soccer.jpg

nick_soccer.jpg

nico_soccer.jpg

david_soccer.jpg

fernando_soccer.jpg

nate_soccer.jpg

josh_soccer.jpg

junior_soccer.jpg

matthew_soccer.jpg

luke_soccer.jpg

oscar_soccer.jpg

ben_soccer.jpg

logan_soccer.jpg

trevor_soccer.jpg

Amy, thank you so very, very much for the Scooby-Doo fiesta design you created for me. I love it! I haven't been able to visit the boards in quite a while so I apologize for not thanking you for your help sooner.

Can I also bother you for the Hello Kitty with the name Emily on it? I would love to give this to my daughter-in-law who just happens to be planning a Hello Kitty first birthday party for my granddaughter.

Again, thank you very much for taking the time to create all these wonderful designs for us.

I am so glad you liked the Scooby Doo - here is Emily's design...

emily_hellokitty.jpg

Thanks again Amy for the cruise designs! The cake turned out great. :yay: I will try to get you a picture. I've got some more requests.

Could you make some names in the Alabama design?

Claire
Emily
Rebecca
Natalie

and one that just says ROLL TIDE

Thanks so much!! I love your designs!:love:

Lya

LOVE BLAKE'S ROOM - is there a way you can make one that says KEVIN'S ROOM (with the army background) along with KEVIN fill in with the army background.... the past 2 birthday parties, my son has wanted the same thing camo.

Here are Kevin's designs...

kevin_armyfill.jpg

kevin_armyfull.jpg

My parent's & my Aunt & Uncle are going on the Carnival Legend on December 5, 2010. Their ports are Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize & Isla Roatan. So needing some help with some signs.
LIVING IT UP - Mel & Suzi
LIVING IT UP - Donald & Sherry
CRUSIN' ON THE LEGEND - Mel & Suzi
CRUSIN' ON THE LEGEND - Donald & Sherry
And their names filled in with the Carnival Legend ship (if you still have it)
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I hope this is what you had in mind, let me know if you need any changes...

mel_cruise.jpg

mel_cruise2.jpg

donald_cruise.jpg

donald_cruise2.jpg

donald_legendfill.jpg

mel_legendfill.jpg

sherry_legendfill.jpg

suzi_legendfill.jpg

Thanks again Amy for the cruise designs! The cake turned out great. :yay: I will try to get you a picture. I've got some more requests.

Could you make some names in the Alabama design?

Claire
Emily
Rebecca
Natalie

and one that just says ROLL TIDE

Thanks so much!! I love your designs!:love:

Lya

I would love to see a picture! Here are your requested designs...

claire_alabamafill.jpg

emily_alabamafill.jpg

rolltide_alabamafill.jpg

natalie_alabamafill.jpg

rebecca_alabamafill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter