• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the Harry Potter designs I have... Let me know if you would like anything customized.

paula_harry_universal.jpg

kim_harrypotter.jpg

This probably sounds crazy, but is it possible to remove Harry from the designs and then put names in those areas? I'm taking 8, 13, and 15 year old boys and they love the idea of shirts, but they don't want a picture of Harry on them.

Thanks.

These are the Harry Potter designs I have... Let me know if you would like anything customized.

paula_harry_universal.jpg

Can I get this picture with the names Randy, Amy, Brodie, Miranda, Mason and Shawnee? And could you put 2010 on it somewhere?

Thank you in advance. You are simply amazing to do this for everyone.:worship:

Amy, When you have time could you please make me the ICarly name fill in Sarah like in post 1421 and the ICarly pic with the name Sarah also, like in post 1452. You will be my child's hero!!! :worship: Thx, Becky

This probably sounds crazy, but is it possible to remove Harry from the designs and then put names in those areas? I'm taking 8, 13, and 15 year old boys and they love the idea of shirts, but they don't want a picture of Harry on them.

Thanks.

With a little work (well a lot of work) poof! Harry is gone!

I wasn't sure what text you wanted but started with the names you listed on the other thread. Text is an easy change, so let me know if you would like any changes.

griffendor_harry_noharry.jpg

ravenclaw_harry_noharry.jpg

Amy, When you have time could you please make me the ICarly name fill in Sarah like in post 1421 and the ICarly pic with the name Sarah also, like in post 1452. You will be my child's hero!!! :worship: Thx, Becky

Here are Sarah's designs...

sarah_icarly2.jpg

sarah_icarlyfill.jpg

Could I please have the Harry Potter design with these names: Susan, Dave, Greg, and Daniel. Thanks so much! :thumbsup2

Hi Amy, Our Relay for life is in Aug and one of my daycare kids are froming a team. She would like the shirt to day

BERGE
A CURE
SHE WOULD LIKE IT CENTERED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHIRT. SHE WANTS THIS ON A NEON GREEN SHIRT. SHE WANTS BERGE 4 IN BLACK OUTLINED WITH WHITE AND A CURE IN BLACK. iS THIS POSSIBLE? THANKS CONNIE GREENE
Remember when I sent you a picture of our 4th of July shirts. The were worn on the 4th at MK. Boy were they a hit. Everyone stopped and asked about them.

Hi Amy, Our Relay for life is in Aug and one of my daycare kids are froming a team. She would like the shirt to day
BERGE
A CURE
SHE WOULD LIKE IT CENTERED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHIRT. SHE WANTS THIS ON A NEON GREEN SHIRT. SHE WANTS BERGE 4 IN BLACK OUTLINED WITH WHITE AND A CURE IN BLACK. iS THIS POSSIBLE? THANKS CONNIE GREENE
Remember when I sent you a picture of our 4th of July shirts. The were worn on the 4th at MK. Boy were they a hit. Everyone stopped and asked about them.

I went ahead and put the text of the neon green background so it should blend with the shirts and then you won't need to cut out each individual letter. Let me know if you need any changes.

request_relayteam.jpg

I saved these to my pictures. I tried printing and I get single line. What do I need to do? :confused3 Her birthday is tomorrow.

I have had that happen to me before and I have no idea why it does it or how to fix it. What I did was just save them again (with a new file name) and somehow the second time around it didn't do the same thing. See if this works for you.

If not, let me know and I can try emailing them to you and see if that helps. (Be sure to give me your email address).

Amy, thank you so much for the designs! The t-shirts look so much better than the last round of t-shirts I made. Your iron on transfers really are far better quality than what I bought at my office supply store. Thank you!
Meghan

Hey Amy, on the Berge 4 A Cure shirts, they would like the 4 a little bigger and "A Cure" also outlined in white. Thanks so much. Connie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter