• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, I showed her the invites and she loved them. However she wanted to know if you could make the invite without the background. (Because it will take a lot of ink) She was wondering if you could keep the same pic of ICARLY but then put a hot pink & purple border around? It would be the 2nd invite with Marley spelled this way lol. If you cant do it its no problem. I am sorry she is so picky

I know it's super short notice but was wondering if it's possible to get this by Sunday (July 4th). My son is going to a Porsche show with dh and he's so excited.

Do you have any designs with a Porsche on it? Also his name is Alex.

Thanks!

I worked on this for you - I hope it will work...

porsche.jpg

Amy, I showed her the invites and she loved them. However she wanted to know if you could make the invite without the background. (Because it will take a lot of ink) She was wondering if you could keep the same pic of ICARLY but then put a hot pink & purple border around? It would be the 2nd invite with Marley spelled this way lol. If you cant do it its no problem. I am sorry she is so picky

Here it is all fixed up...

icarly2_invite2.jpg

For the porthole one - I like the symmetry of the 6 life preservers but if you would like me to leave some off, let me know, it is an easy fix. And for the individual name fills - I left the text the same as the sample you referenced. If you need it changed, let me know.

terry_cruisewesternfill.jpg

terry_cruisefill.jpg

lisa_cruisefill.jpg

terry_cruise2.jpg

Hi,

Could you please do 2- "Living It Up" for me? One would have the name Dave and Sue. One would have Bob and Mary. If you need additional inof, we are on Freedom of the Seas, RCCL, Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Sept.12-19, 2010. Also can you please do Bob in the Chicago Cubs, Dave in Michigan State Spartans, Sue in the sunset design, and Mary in seashell design. Thank you so much.

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you could design an invitation for my 21st Birthday. I'm looking for something elegant as it will be a semi-formal dinner party. The colours I'm using are Purple, Green, and Silver. If you could include space for the following information, I can PM the details to you at a later stage if thats ok.
To:
You are invited to attend a dinner party celebration for Lauren's 21st Birthday.
On: Saturday 7th August, 2010
At:
Time: 6:30pm for appertisers at 6:45pm, followed by a buffet dinner
Dress: Semi-formal
RSVP:

Thank you in advance.
Lauren

I'm sorry I didn't explain it very well. Would it be too much trouble to put just individual names on it? I can't wait to see because I love how the first one turned out.

These are great! We are planning a trip in December. Could you do this design to say Davis Family Vacation with the names Randy, Amy, Brodie, Miranda and Mason, 2010? Thanks in advance! Also, could you send me the link to your website. My e-mail is the same as my disboard id @yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Amy

Hi Amy: Can you do something of Elmo and Barney with the name Fabian? Thanks in advanced!

Oh, my goodness Amy!!! They are just perfect...I am so thankful to you for all you do to help me out...I know I have said it before, BUT....you are a blessing to me and I know to others:)I'll let you know how they are when we get back:)Thank you so very much:)

Hi,

Could you please do 2- "Living It Up" for me? One would have the name Dave and Sue. One would have Bob and Mary. If you need additional inof, we are on Freedom of the Seas, RCCL, Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Sept.12-19, 2010. Also can you please do Bob in the Chicago Cubs, Dave in Michigan State Spartans, Sue in the sunset design, and Mary in seashell design. Thank you so much.

Here are your requested designs...

cruise_davesue.jpg

cruise_bobmary.jpg

bob_cubsfill.jpg

dave_spartansfill.jpg

mary_seashellfill.jpg

sue_sunshinefill.jpg

Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you could design an invitation for my 21st Birthday. I'm looking for something elegant as it will be a semi-formal dinner party. The colours I'm using are Purple, Green, and Silver. If you could include space for the following information, I can PM the details to you at a later stage if thats ok.
To:
You are invited to attend a dinner party celebration for Lauren's 21st Birthday.
On: Saturday 7th August, 2010
At:
Time: 6:30pm for appertisers at 6:45pm, followed by a buffet dinner
Dress: Semi-formal
RSVP:
Thank you in advance.
Lauren

I hope you like this... I will wait to hear back from you on the actual text you want included.

elegant_invite.jpg

These are great! We are planning a trip in December. Could you do this design to say Davis Family Vacation with the names Randy, Amy, Brodie, Miranda and Mason, 2010? Thanks in advance! Also, could you send me the link to your website. My e-mail is the same as my disboard id @yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Amy

Here is your design - I wasn't sure where to put the 2010 - so if you want it moved, let me know. I also just sent the link.

davis_seaworld_group.jpg

Thank u its perfect. I appreciate your time

You are welcome!

Oh, my goodness Amy!!! They are just perfect...I am so thankful to you for all you do to help me out...I know I have said it before, BUT....you are a blessing to me and I know to others:)I'll let you know how they are when we get back:)Thank you so very much:)

My pleasure - have a great trip!

Hi Amy,

You made me a puppy/kitty sign and thank you candy bar wrappers a couple of weeks ago. Could you make me a tag I could hang on the goodie bag with the puppy/kitty design, and leave me a space so I could write a name on it. I am trying to personalize the goodie bags. Hopefully I am explaining this the right way. Thanks for all your wonderful creations

Thanks,
Tammy

Hello :flower3:

Quite a while ago you kindly did a VIP Tour invite, (thank you again), the only trouble is the dine with shamu is def not on :sad1::sad1::sad1: - I wanted to ask you if you could amend it, but cannot find it in your threads. It was for the 9th August, and was for the names of Bethany and Nathan - is there an easy way for you to find it - no worries if cannot, do not want to put you out. If you could can you take out the dine with shamu bit - gutted :sad1::sad1:

Me again,

Would you be able to do an invite for a surprise stay (one night) at the

Royal Pacific Hotel
11th August 2010

one for Bethany
one for Nathan

(was cheaper to stay there for the night than pay for express passes for two days :confused3)

Many many thanks :flower3::flower3:

Hi Amy,

You made me a puppy/kitty sign and thank you candy bar wrappers a couple of weeks ago. Could you make me a tag I could hang on the goodie bag with the puppy/kitty design, and leave me a space so I could write a name on it. I am trying to personalize the goodie bags. Hopefully I am explaining this the right way. Thanks for all your wonderful creations
Thanks,
Tammy

I did 2 variations to match... Hopefully I left enough room for the names - if not, let me know.

gifttag_puppykitten.jpg

gifttag_puppykitten2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter