• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them! Thanks! One more request, if you have the time. Can I get the same Mrs. Camillo design with class list but change the name to Ms. Sherry? I forgot about the assistant!! Also, do you have any bulldog designs? I need a school t-shirt. If so it is Morrisville Bulldogs and our colors are blue and gold.

I really appreciate it and understand if you do not have the time ; )

Here are your designs...

sherry_chalkboard.jpg

bulldogs2.jpg

If you are taking requests, can I please get the school house design (like post #1296) with the school name Harbins Elementary and where the teacher name is, just put PTA ?
I don't know if it's possible but could the teacher/principal at the door have blonde hair??? I don't think our principal would appreciate the gray!!!! If not, it's fine.
THANK YOU:)

Here is your requested design...

harbins_schoolhouse.jpg

OK, so I just made the Jurassic Park shirt for our baby today. So cute!! My problem is that now the 7 year old has seen it & wants one! If you have time, could you do one with Jackson? Thank you!
BTW, I just ordered some transfers. Ones I did TODAY are already wrinkling!!

Are the ones you did today mine? This should never happen with mine. If they are, email me so we can troubleshoot what is going on...

jackson_jurassicpark.jpg

Are the ones you did today mine? This should never happen with mine. If they are, email me so we can troubleshoot what is going on...

jackson_jurassicpark.jpg

Thank you so much!!! No, I ordered yours because the ones I bought at the store are already cracking. 1 day!! Ridiculous. :eek: I thought I would try them & see, since I've never done iron-ons before, at least not ones from my printer! Never again. I should have just ordered them a few weeks ago. :rolleyes1 At least they are just play shirts for the baby, anyway. :)

If you have time can you make the teacher's hair brown? No big deal if not. I love all the designs you have made me. Thanks a bunch!!

school_house.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Here is your requested design...

harbins_schoolhouse.jpg

Thank you so much....it's wonderful. One question, since you changed the hair, I wondered if it is possible to change the teachers clothes to something modern, like pants???
I hate to trouble you & if it is a bother, don't worry about it!
By the way, reading the recent posts, I bought your transfers & have started our shirts for our trip in a couple of weeks & I love them.
Do I need to re-wash the shirts before wearing them???
THANK YOU:goodvibes

Thank you so much!!! No, I ordered yours because the ones I bought at the store are already cracking. 1 day!! Ridiculous. :eek: I thought I would try them & see, since I've never done iron-ons before, at least not ones from my printer! Never again. I should have just ordered them a few weeks ago. :rolleyes1 At least they are just play shirts for the baby, anyway. :)

Thank Goodness - Because mine should never do that! You won't be sorry when you see how well mine wash up! They look brand new!

Hi!

I am starting to gather disigns to make shirts for our first WDW trip in October & would love the Star Wars name fill with the yellow trim (ND69) for Hayden and Daddy. TIA!

PS No rush...I have plenty of time!

Thank you so much....it's wonderful. One question, since you changed the hair, I wondered if it is possible to change the teachers clothes to something modern, like pants???
I hate to trouble you & if it is a bother, don't worry about it!
By the way, reading the recent posts, I bought your transfers & have started our shirts for our trip in a couple of weeks & I love them.
Do I need to re-wash the shirts before wearing them???
THANK YOU:goodvibes

This was a little more work but here she is with pants... As far as your shirts, you can wash them if you wish but I always wait until after our trip since they have just been washed and look so crisp.

harbins_schoolhouse2.jpg

Hi!

I am starting to gather disigns to make shirts for our first WDW trip in October & would love the Star Wars name fill with the yellow trim (ND69) for Hayden and Daddy. TIA!

PS No rush...I have plenty of time!

First of all, welcome to the DIS!!!

Here are your name designs...

hayden_starwarsfill.jpg

daddy_starwars_fill.jpg

a Name Fill

With the Name Tony

And use Sonic the Hedgehog Figures.

My son has only wore sonic clothing since he was 4. Thats 4 years ago, and we are still sonic strong..

Thanks a million

a Name Fill
With the Name Tony
And use Sonic the Hedgehog Figures.
My son has only wore sonic clothing since he was 4. Thats 4 years ago, and we are still sonic strong..
Thanks a million

Here is Tony's design...

tony_sonicfill.jpg

Amy, my new avatar is Casanna with her shirt. I can't for whatever the reason make it bigger..but...she has many compliments on it from her friends...thank you again for helping make this party so special:) Enjoy your time off:)

And said to say THANK YOU!!

Sonic Yea!

This is going out on a Limb, But my daughter who adores birds is Autistic wants to be a Bird Scientist when she grows up

Could you make something that says

Future Ornithologist

and some kind of bird graphics on it..

Her Name is Kira

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter