• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, I know it's short notice,but would you be able to do your Littlest Pet Shop designs for my daughter's bday on Thurs. She just told me she wanted LPS after I did a bunch of Tink stuff for her:eek:

LPS filled name ~ Brianna
LPS candy bar wrapper ~Thanks for celebrating my 5th birthday! Brianna

TIA!!!:worship:

These shirts were awesome! The boys got so many compliments on them while we were at the park. And Lauren kept wondering how everyone knew her name!
I used your transfers on all our Disney shirts. They were fantastic!
Thanks again!

Amy- Your work is amazing. Thank you for taking the time to make so many wonderful designs for everyone. Your turn around time is unbelieveable. Once again, thanks for making our lives special.

Thank you both for your kind words - it always make designing more enjoyable when I feel so appreciated! Thanks for making my Monday!

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you could design a gift tag for me. It's to put on goody bags for my DD's birthday. Do you do gift tags?
I was hoping it would say, Thanks for coming to my party! Love, Morgan
I need some creative advice though :goodvibes You designed her invitations with polka dots. Her birthday cake is a Barbie Fairytopia themed cake. However in the goody bags are going to be tumblers from the Disney Store with different characters. I am all over the place with this one! :rotfl2: I guess that's what happens when they are old enough to start choosing what they want. Anyway, what do you think the theme of the gift tag should be? Thanks for any help! :worship:

I went with a little of both - how is this? I made one a little more muted to give you a choice.

gift_tag.jpg

gift_tag2.jpg

Amy, I know it's short notice,but would you be able to do your Littlest Pet Shop designs for my daughter's bday on Thurs. She just told me she wanted LPS after I did a bunch of Tink stuff for her:eek:

LPS filled name ~ Brianna
LPS candy bar wrapper ~Thanks for celebrating my 5th birthday! Brianna

TIA!!!:worship:

I am moving this up because of your time frame (for those still waiting, you should have them today or tomorrow)

brianna_petshopfill.jpg

brianna_candy.jpg

Hi Amy,

Can you do a special design (and also PM me the link to your webpage)for my dh and I? We are going on our first cruise in 6 weeks and would love to get a sign for our door and I am also going to do teeshirts we can wear for our onboard photos the day we board. Our names are Shannon and Melissa and since we are going to the island where the corona commercials are made---just maybe something w/ that beach scene and the chairs or whatever you can think of! Thank you so much, you do such awesome work!!

If you give me your email address (feel free to pm it to me) - I would be happy to send you the link to my webpage. I cannot supply it here on the DIS because of my iron on transfers.

You can then have a look around on my webpage for some cruise designs I have already done (they'll be under Misc. Designs) or I can make one of the beach you mentioned - but I would need to know what beach it is.

Let me know and I would be glad to help.

If you give me your email address (feel free to pm it to me) - I would be happy to send you the link to my webpage. I cannot supply it here on the DIS because of my iron on transfers.

You can then have a look around on my webpage for some cruise designs I have already done (they'll be under Misc. Designs) or I can make one of the beach you mentioned - but I would need to know what beach it is.

Let me know and I would be glad to help.

It is Passion Island--but the Island looks like some the ones you have on your page.......so any of it will work!!!

I was looking through your work and am totally amazed by it all!

Is there any way I can request two others from you?

One is for a little girl named Jama anything you can come up with that includes an orange ribbon for her battle against leukemia--we are doing a fund raiser for her Sat and it'd be neat to print some of these off for shirts for that!

Another- is with a purple ribbon for someone named Hazel (my daughters grandma who lost the battle with pancreatic cancer). I want to get a shirt made for her to wear when she sings the song I Miss You for her talent show.

Now--back to your site to do some ordering for the transfers!

You are truly an amazing and gifted woman!

Hi AMy

Could you do a character filled name

The name is Lewis and the character is Luigi from Super MArio Bros

Thankyou

It is Passion Island--but the Island looks like some the ones you have on your page.......so any of it will work!!!

I was looking through your work and am totally amazed by it all!

Is there any way I can request two others from you?

One is for a little girl named Jama anything you can come up with that includes an orange ribbon for her battle against leukemia--we are doing a fund raiser for her Sat and it'd be neat to print some of these off for shirts for that!

Another- is with a purple ribbon for someone named Hazel (my daughters grandma who lost the battle with pancreatic cancer). I want to get a shirt made for her to wear when she sings the song I Miss You for her talent show.

Now--back to your site to do some ordering for the transfers!

You are truly an amazing and gifted woman!

Here are your requested designs - I wasn't sure what kind of text you wanted - so if you want any changes, let me know. The first one is Passion Island, the second one I am not sure where it is. By the way - I love your signature!

passion_island.jpg

shannon_melissa.jpg

purple_ribbon.jpg

orange_ribbon.jpg

Thank you so much, they are beautiful!!! :hug: The purple ribbon one just brings tears to my eyes with the loss of her this summer.

Hi - May I please get the below - thanks for the hard work!

Something iCarly with the name Emma on it?

And something SpongeBob that says Dad Emma's Favorite show.
thanks

hello,

I was wondering if you could design me a My first halloween 2009 tshirt design for my son Mason.

Thank you for your time.
Jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter