Amy's Designs

I was hoping that you could help with a design We are taking our Son (10 mo) for the first time also it will be our 1 year anniversery. I was hoping you could come up with something. Maybe Celebrating married Bliss for 1 year (March 2008) or something like that. Our names Jill and Mike our sons Nickname Badookie (Luca) Thank you so Much You are truly awsome!:cheer2:

Jill,
I hope this is what you had in mind... let me know if you'd like any changes.

loveair_jill.jpg

mmclassic_jill.jpg

mmclubhouse_badookie.jpg

mickey_firsttrip.jpg

Is it possible to get names with Disney Wonder 2008? (there are 8 of us going)

Ann Claire (4)
Liam (8 months)
Steve
Bridget
Ann
Terry
Wayne
Judy

I'm going to try to make t-shirts :) Any hints????

Hello Amy :) I'm going to WDW for the first time! I'm so excited; I thought I'd that I'd love to use your DISigns because you're stylin! ;) Well.. I'd like WDW90. With the Ganley Family on it. We have 3 people and we get one CS, one TS and 1 snack per day. Please and thank you :) I'd also like GE15 with 2008 on it if that's not too much trouble. Thanks Amy! :)
- Dani :lovestruc

Here are your designs...

ganley_dining.jpg

angryeyes_08.jpg

Amy - I have a special request - Pat made me beautiful 6 x 6 autograph book covers but now I've resized my autograph pages to 5 x 7. Do you have anything like this? I've searched your webpage but don't see anything. Also, where is your segway design? I'm surprising DH with this while we're there!
Thanx!

Kara,
I do have a few to choose from on my webpage. I can easily make them 5x7. I wasn't sure if you needed them Portrait or Landscape but did this mockup so you could see if you like it.

Let me know if you'd like me to customize any for you. Please include character (Basic, Tink or Princesses - all on my site under "general designs" page 3) and child's name.

kara_autograph.jpg

Also, my segway design can be found in this thread, post #3115

Amy,
I just finished looking through all 200+ pages and I am so impressed! All your designs are so nice. It was difficult to narrow it down but here it goes:
pic of Disney World or Bust : Ortega Family Vacation 2008
pf51 : Alexis n26: Luis; Sergio
mh8: Alexis; mom mh9: Luis; Sergio; Dad
and I really loved the vacation journal with the pics of the cruise. can i please have one for each of my kids (i have triplets - 2boys and a girl). Their names are Alexis, Luis and Sergio. It would be great if you could please put the dates (Feb. 2-16, 2008) and Disney World and Disney Wonder. Thank you so much! I understand you are super busy, so whenever you have a minute would be great! Thanks a bunch!

Here are your requested designs... enjoy!

alexis_fairies.jpg

luis_name_kh.jpg

sergio_name_kh.jpg

alexis_journal.jpg

luis_journal.jpg

sergio_journal.jpg

ortega_wdwbust.jpg

alexis_head.jpg

mom_head.jpg

luis_head.jpg

sergio_head.jpg

dad_head.jpg

For the Journal Covers - I was pretty sure that the names should be the apostrophe and no s - but started to doubt myself. If I am wrong - please someone correct me.

Alexis' Travel Journal - OR - Alexis's Travel Journal
The first one looks right to me. Is this correct?

Amy:

thank you so much! The designs are all so beautiful! My family will be thrilled when they see how cute the designs are. Thank you, Thank you!

Is it possible to get names with Disney Wonder 2008? (there are 8 of us going)
Ann Claire (4)
Liam (8 months)
Steve
Bridget
Ann
Terry
Wayne
Judy
I'm going to try to make t-shirts :) Any hints????

Here are your name designs...
hints:

use dark transfers if you are putting the designs on any other color shirt but white (or else all white areas of the design will be the color of the shirt)

be sure to wash shirts before applying ironon - and remember do NOT use fabric softner or dryer sheets

pay extra special attention to your directions to see if the design needs to be flipped/rotated

annclaire_name_we_black.jpg

liam_name_we_black.jpg

steve_name_we_black2.jpg

bridget_name_we_black.jpg

ann_name_we_black.jpg

terry_name_we_black.jpg

wayne_name_we_black.jpg

judy_name_we_black.jpg

Kara,
I do have a few to choose from on my webpage. I can easily make them 5x7. I wasn't sure if you needed them Portrait or Landscape but did this mockup so you could see if you like it.

Let me know if you'd like me to customize any for you. Please include character (Basic, Tink or Princesses - all on my site under "general designs" page 3) and child's name.

kara_autograph.jpg

Also, my segway design can be found in this thread, post #3115

Can you do PF25 for "Ally" in 5 x 8? Also, could you change this bday design B47 to "Drew's Autographs" in a 4x7?

Thanx, Amy - you're the best!

Could I please get the following designs:

MH9: Roy, Stephen, Bo

MH12: Katie, Drew, Natalie, Taylor, Ashley

MH13: Maverick

MH8: Karen, Pearla, Jessica

Stick Figures:

Adult Male: Roy, Stephen, Bo

Adult Female: Karen, Pearla, Jessica

Little girl: Katie, Drew, Natalie, Taylor, Ashley

Little Boy: Maverick

GR19: The Thomson Family 2008

W63: Roy and Pearla 40th Anniversary

Thank you for your help.

Amy,
I have one more request before our trip:

Could you do design GR34 with the following:
Lanny (mickey)
Tracey (minnie)
Greydon (donald)
Leo (goofy)

I put donald and goofy down for the kids, because I wasn't sure what characters you would have for two boys. If you have something else that would look good, go ahead and do that instead.

At the top, could you do it without a title of any kind. Thanks!

You've been great!

I have a few request please sorry but it is a long lilt from your website

PD5 Name Jimmy & Glen Allen

MH17 Name Jimmy & Glen Allen

SC36 Holly

GE4 Brothers Glen Allen & Jimmy

Ge154 Glen Allen & Jimmy

GE155 The Belew's

GE153 Mom

N24 Grandaddy
N28 Glena Allen
N25 Jimmy
N33 Taylor

do you have stitch? if so the Name Glen Allen & Jimmy
Thank you so much These are so great I can' wait but please no rush we are not leaving until the fall

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter