Amy's Designs

As always Amy, these are wonderful!! Thank you so much!! :hug: I'm feeling guilty though, and thinking I need to make something for my niece going to the concert with us. Do you have a Jonas Brothers design? They are touring with HM, and my niece adores them. Since you're behind, I understand if you don't have time to do it. If you are able to catch up, I'd love a Jonas Brothers with "Brianna" & Nov. 25, 2007.

You're so good to all of us!!! :flower3:

(edited to add: I made another donation to your site. I know you do this for free for everyone, but it really is so nice of you to spend your personal time to help spread the Disney magic!! :wizard: )

Good Morning Amy!

My name is Dianne and I have been looking at your designs for weeks! I am a little nervous because I am so not computer savvy!! So here goes! We are going to Disney on Dec 15 for the Holidays this is my 17th trip. But the family that is going with us are fairly new esp. during the Holidays. I wanted to do some shirts for all of us to wear during the trip! These are my thoughts about the printing. Because I really do not know what I am doing. Could you e-mail me my art so I can just go in and print it from the e-mail? I thought that might be easier. You could post them here and I will let you know if that will work and then you can send them to me by e-mail. Does that make it more simple also I guess the lettering would have to be backwards?? Here is the info for the trip:
The Cubbage-Racey Family Vacation
Gary, Dianne and Matt Cubbage
Pat, Chris, Tyler and Travis Racey

Also we are going to the MVMCP and if you could find something just for myself with Mary Poppins on it!! I a have always been obsessed with her! I have a room in my house that is Mary!!

Do you have the Stick Figure set? I like that too!!

Thanks, So much!! Maybe you can let me know what to do to print it out that might be easier?

DisneyDianne disneydianne@peoplepc.com

Here are your designs... I wasn't sure which designs you were after so I went with some of the more popular ones. You can just right click and save the images to your computer from here - if you have any trouble with that, let me know and I can certainly email them to you.

Check your iron on directions on whether or not you need to reverse the images. If you are using dark transfers - normally you do not need to flip but all iron ons are different so read carefully. Also, if you are putting the design on anything but white - be sure to use dark transfers or all the white areas of the design will be the color of the shirt.

I do not have the Disney Stick figures. There is a thread devoted just to that. There were many designers working on them but I think Pat has been doing them primarily lately. Post in that thread and I'm sure someone will be around to help.

cubbage_christmas.jpg

cubbage_mvmcp.jpg

mary_poppins.jpg

Let me know if you need any changes.

Amy,

Hey! Could you please make a Dining Plan card for us. We will be at WDW for 4 nights. Margo, Bill & Harrison. The Fredeman's. The background can be bright colors. (no holiday)

I really appreciate it!

Margo

Margo,
Here is your dining card... I assumed two adults, 1 child since I could see Harrison's beautiful face in your signature!
fredeman_dining.jpg

As always Amy, these are wonderful!! Thank you so much!! :hug: I'm feeling guilty though, and thinking I need to make something for my niece going to the concert with us. Do you have a Jonas Brothers design? They are touring with HM, and my niece adores them. Since you're behind, I understand if you don't have time to do it. If you are able to catch up, I'd love a Jonas Brothers with "Brianna" & Nov. 25, 2007.

You're so good to all of us!!! :flower3:

Here is Brianna's design... I am not quite caught up but am happy to move you up to the top of the list. I always aim to please and get the designs out on time.

brianna_jonas.jpg

Hi Amy - couple more designs if you would please:yay:

M11 - Grandpa
PF60 - Kaylee
PF52 - Ashley

Also, do you have any Test Track designs? I'm looking for a "manly" one that isn't too "flashy" for my DH. If you could put Dad on it that would be great.

One last one - (for today anyway:rolleyes1 ) I'm looking for the name Jason with Donald Duck attached - either a name with Donald all inside the letters - or letters with a Donald on the outside sitting on the letters. Something like that.

Thanks!!!!:yay:

Here are your requested designs...

I went ahead and did a simple Donald with name. If you are looking for a Donald Duck name fill - Maria (Cruiser1969) is the designer you want. I won't be offended if you ask her - remember though that she likes to receive all her requests via pm - because she is not always around on the boards.

The test track design is NOT mine. It is LadyLucca's (who I believe is no longer designing). I simply changed the name. If you want me to try something else, let me know but since I am behind in design requests, I was afraid you wouldn't want to wait. I won't mind working on something else if you'd like, let me know.

grandpa_cars.jpg

princess_kaylee.jpg

ashley_tink.jpg

testtrack_ladylucca.jpg

jason_donald.jpg

We can't make the pics any bigger than 4x6 or they are distorted. How can we do it? We are leaving tomorrow night, please help!!!

Amy- Could you do design H46 (Christmas Train) for my son Mason. He wears a 4t. Thanks! I will also PM you, just in case. :)

Amy thank-you so much. I am going to try and work on these this weekend. I will let you know if I run into any trouble!!

You are so talented!!
Disney Dianne

Hi Amy--was hoping you could do some names with the characters in the letters--those are really cute--if so here are the names:
MICHAIYLA-PINK
JULIANNA-PINK
MIA-PINK
KIMBERLY-PINK
DOTTY-PINK
MARY-PINK
CHRIS-PINK
JENNY-PINK
WENDY-PINK
KRISTI-PINK
RO-PINK
PEGGY-PINK
ANGIE-PINK
JOHN-BLUE
SANTO-BLUE
ROCCO-BLUE
BUD-BLUE
NATHAN-BLUE
I also need a design for Mickey's Christmas party--there will be 24 of us from Buffalo going--am looking forward to see your work--Tanks in advance--Chris :santa:

Hi Amy!

As usual your designs are fantastic! I especially love that TEST TRACK one.

Can I ask? Where did you get that wonderful test track graphic with the Donald and Pluto sitting in the car? Did you create that yourself?

Hi Amy!

As usual your designs are fantastic! I especially love that TEST TRACK one.

Can I ask? Where did you get that wonderful test track graphic with the Donald and Pluto sitting in the car? Did you create that yourself?

Again, I want to be sure to give credit where credit is due...

The Test Track design is NOT mine. It was created by ladylucca (who I believe is no longer designing - but I am not sure). All I did to that design was change the name.

But, I agree, the car graphic is adorable!

I don't want anything. I just wonder how you do it all? I love your new stuff. The new HM and the plane ride are adorable. Thanks, Penny :hippie:

I sometimes wonder how I do it all - but I just take it one design at a time and somehow they all get done. Oh, and also, I ignore some much needed housework - ha ha.

Thanks for the compliment but neither are actually new, it's just been awhile since they've been on the boards.

Hi Amy

I was wondering if you have anything with just Chip and Dale. (NOT Rescue Rangers) My DS loves them and I can't find anything with just them on it.

His name is Sam.

Thank you so much. :flower3: We are not going until January so take your time!

Oops I just realized that the year is wrong on this one. Let me know if you'd like any other changes, and I'll fix it up for you.

sam_chipdale.jpg

(edited to add: I made another donation to your site. I know you do this for free for everyone, but it really is so nice of you to spend your personal time to help spread the Disney magic!! :wizard: )

Thank you very much for your kind words and donation. It is helping people like you that make what I do so enjoyable - I am glad I was able to help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter