Amy's Designs

Could you do - GE107 with names - Bill, Gydell, Betsy, Brent GE110 - date May 11,2008
THANKS!!!

Here are your designs...
cruise_bill.jpg

cruise_bill2.jpg

Oh, my goodness, Amy! I've looked at your design page and everything is just so awesome! I'd love to have some of your designs for our upcoming Thanksgiving trip celebrating our sister, Kaye, who turns 50 the day after Thanksgiving. She is a huge Jack Sparrow fan, and also loves the Aerosmith Rock n Roller Coaster Ride. I saw that you have a few designs w/ Jack Sparrow (PD 16, PD1, and I like the picture of Jack Sparrow that is on the PD12 design-would be possible to use just the Jack Sparrow picture from that design?). What I was wanting it to say was something along the lines of at the top (or on one side)"Yo! It's my Birthday!" and at the bottom (or the other side) "I'm 50!" Or something similiar. I would also like the her name, Kaye, in the Filled In Name design w/ a Rock n Roller Coaster picture. I looked for it on your design page, but didn't see it. Is that something you could do?

Here are your requested designs... If you'd like any changes, let me know.

Maria (Cruiser1969) has a really goog Rockin' Roller Coaster name fill if this one won't work. I just modified my original design to make this. I made it both with and without the mickey on the sides.

50bday.jpg

kaye_name_rnr.jpg

kaye_name_rnr2.jpg

WOW!! We've been going through your pages as well as your website, and your work is amazing!!
I'm wondering if I could request several designs.
N22:
Benji
N25:
Benji
Troian Rae
Jana
Nathan
Judd
N27:
Judd
Benji
Troian Rae
N28:
Judd
N33:
Jana
Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into doing this for others.

Here are your name designs...
benji_name_cars.jpg

benji_name_pirates.jpg

troianrae_name_pirates.jpg

jana_name_pirates.jpg

nathan_name_pirates.jpg

judd_name_pirates.jpg

judd_name_hsm.jpg

benji_name_hsm.jpg

troianrae_name_hsm.jpg

judd_name_villain.jpg

jana_name_tink_green.jpg

awesome amy!!! my daughter say's Thank you so much for her Jayedyn HSM
can i request a mickey mouse clubhouse for my DS2 who is obssesed
His name is Mayson. I was on your webpage and saw it and so did he .:rotfl:
Thank you once again.:love:

I wasn't sure how light blue you wanted - how is this?
pirate_princess_blue.jpg

Would it be possible to get this with a white background instead of black? I looked around and found a few other colors with white backgrounds, but not with the blue. If you have already done one with white can you just point me in the right direction to find it? Thank you!

Thank you, thank you so much for the designs.
Benji was at the computer with me - he was jumping up and down, he was so excited to see his name as well as everyone elses.

You are very talented - thank you for sharing your gift with the us.

Amy -

I just had to tell you that my niece Hannah received her Pirates tshirt and went WILD!!!! She loved it SOOOO much and was just positively amazed. Thank you so much for helping me make her Sweet 16 even more special! :love:

sjlupin

awesome amy!!! my daughter say's Thank you so much for her Jayedyn HSM
can i request a mickey mouse clubhouse for my DS2 who is obssesed
His name is Mayson. I was on your webpage and saw it and so did he .:rotfl:
Thank you once again.:love:

Here is Mayson's design - I am so glad that your daughter likes her design - keeping the kids happy is an extra reward for why I do what I do.

mayson.jpg

I'm looking for designs of:
I'm with Dopey
and
I'm with Grumpy
Does anyone know where I can find these?? Thanks!!

I have some individual designs of both Dopey and Grumpy (webpage link below - under single characters) that I could easily add that text to - but if you are looking for something specific that you have seen, I have never done one that said that before. Let me know if I can help.

Would it be possible to get this with a white background instead of black? I looked around and found a few other colors with white backgrounds, but not with the blue. If you have already done one with white can you just point me in the right direction to find it? Thank you!

Here is your requested design....
pirate_princess_white.jpg

Thanks Amy! You are a life saver!!! Thanks again for your wonderful work!!!!!

Thank you! I'll post a photo of her wearing this on our MGM Studios dayl She's going to flip!

Amy - THANKS!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you, thank you so much for the designs.
Benji was at the computer with me - he was jumping up and down, he was so excited to see his name as well as everyone elses.

You are very talented - thank you for sharing your gift with the us.

Amy -
I just had to tell you that my niece Hannah received her Pirates tshirt and went WILD!!!! She loved it SOOOO much and was just positively amazed. Thank you so much for helping me make her Sweet 16 even more special! :love:
sjlupin

Hi AMy,
Just wanted to Thank you for all the designs...
My daughter loves them!!!

I have such a hard time keeping up with designs that I often forget to say:
Youarewelcomecopy.jpg

Hi AMy,
Just wanted to Thank you for all the designs...
My daughter loves them!!!

HSMSHIRT2.jpg

Love the Picture!!!! Can I use it on my webpage of completed projects? I can tell that Tallyn is very happy with her new shirt - I'm glad I helped put that smile on her cute face.

a few more designs please .. my other kiddos are feeling left out.
can you please do a cars name with Camden
and do you have any disney characters in star wars ?
if so can i get a name one with Khrystian (he is a boy)
and a name one with logan
thanks again now i will be complete..:laughing:

Oh, Amy!!! She is going to love these! I especially like the "rockin' Mickey!" Thank you so, so much!!! :yay:

50bday.jpg

kaye_name_rnr.jpg

kaye_name_rnr2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Here is your requested design....
]

Perfect again! Thank you so much for everything! I found your purple one like this and will use it for my niece, so I wanted a blue one to match for my DD (she's not a pink or purple kind of girl :laughing: )

DD is having so much fun with all this that she designed her own name to go on the back of this shirt, using 2 clipart mickey heads she found on here. I will post pics when they are all finished. Thanks again!!!! Less than 3 weeks and we will be wearing these in the World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter