• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy Update 8-18

Dan Murphy, Town Crier???

That man can do everything!!!

I'll be saying some extra prayers for you, for Amy, for Kimberly, and for all the doctors and health care providers that will be attending to your girls in the coming days. I look forward to hearing the good news from Dan. Perhaps I'll even loan him my bell. :teeth:

I can't believe you have one week left. How exciting for you. I am so looking forward seeing pics of little Kimberly. Prayers continue for Amy and Kimberly's health. I hope the week doesn't drag on too long for you. Thanks for keeping us posted.

WOW!! I can't believe you're in the single digits already!! I'm so happy and I pray everything goes smoothly!! I'll be watching for that update from Dan. :)

Thanks so much for taking time out of this busy week to update us, I know how tired you must be. I have been thinking of the three of you since we started the single digit dance! Best wishes to you and Amy on the birth of your beautiful little Kimberly! Make sure to send some pics through Dan!!
(Thanks Dan for being such a great guy!)

Wow! Time really flies; doesn't it:D I'm so happy for you guys that everything is going so well. Unfortunately I won't have access to my computer when Kimberly Jane is born, I'll be in WDW, but as soon as I get home I'll be checking in to see Kimberly's statistics; height, weight, etc...
Good luck and tell Amy C-sections aren't that bad, she'll be fine:D

Pat the C-section isn't any way nearly as bad as the fear leading up to it. I hope my computer is online by then. I can't wait. :teeth:

Your post always bring a tear to my eye. I am so glad things are going smoothly and can't wait to hear about Kimberly's birth and to see a picture of God's little angel.

Wow!! It is almost time! So exciting!

I will be thinking of you all and praying for the safe delivery of a beautiful healthy little girl.

WOOHOO!! I can't believe that there is less than a week left to go for you guys. I am sooo excited for you, so I can only imagine how you must be feeling.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a smooth, safe delivery. I will look out for the post from Dan, and hopefully and photo. of Kimberly

Just wanted to add my prayers and congrats to you both! I wish you both the best. Keep us posted! :D

I'll continue to pray for you guys until little Kimberly is here. Hopefully next Tuesday I'll be able to do some sneak surfing at school and see the big announcement. Hang in there dad... and get some rest. Babies have a way of keeping you up at night. :)

Turning special thoughts and prayers up a notch for three very special people! These next couple weeks will probably be some of the most special times in your lives. This precious package that has been afforded you by god is a very special gift. May god bless you all and keep a watchful eye over you during these next weeks to come.

I will be watching for your update from Dan!! Take care, and rest up before your special day is here!

Pat, sending extra special thoughts and prayers for you, Amy and little Kimberly. I can't believe delivery day is so close. We are all so excited for you and can't wait for the news that all is well and we have a new baby DISer among us!

Its almost here. How very wonderful for you and Amy. You have both weathered the storm...well done Pat!! Your rainbow will be here in one week. WE ALL CAN'T WAIT... a huge congratulations ahead of time. :D

Pat be strong

Amy don't worry about the c-section, mine was a breeze and I recovered much faster than my sister who is 10 years younger with her vaginial deliverly.

and Kimberly, we are all anxiously waithing your arrivial & welcome to the world we are all waiting to say hello sweetie.

Mal

Yeah yeah yeah!! Almost there. Hang in there - not too long now. GET SOME REST! It will be your last chance before those wonderful 2am feedings. We'll all be thinking good thoughts for you, amy and kimberly.

I'm glad that things are going so well for you all.

I know that I can't wait to read the post about Kimberly's birth.

Best of luck to all involved!

I know I speak for a lot of us when I say I can't wait until this ordeal is over with, as I'm sure you can't Pat. :)

May Kimberly have a safe, speedy journey into this world!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just read your wonderful message--was in Vermont since the 11th. I even missed the big blackout!!

And I'm thrilled to read that the first leg of your journey will be coming to an end and another, more exhilarating one will be at your doorstep ;)

Much love and best wishes, Wilma:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter