• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy Update 7-10-03

Amy and Spike have a wonderful guy there!

Keep the updates coming...you three (now four; I'm a cat lover) continue to be in my prayers.

Love, Wilma:wave:

Thanks for the good update, Pat, sounds like things are going well. Keep practicing with that car seat, you'll be an expert, LOL.

Thanks for the update. Hang in there! Kimberly is soooooooo worth it!

Thanks for the update Pat! I will keep Amy, you, and Spike in my prayers!:sunny:
Scott

I look forward to these so much! I'm thrilled that all is going well and bet some of the ladies at the retirement place love having a young pregnant lady to coo over. :)

Looking forward to reading wonderful results today!!!
Still praying for you all!
Hugs,
CC

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Keep practicing with that car seat, you'll be an expert, LOL.

Unfortunate update: the car seat is in the back of the garage where I threw it while angrily trying to unknot the Camry seatbelts. For the record: Grayco, great product, lousy directions. Pat, great future father, lousy installer. If only this thing had software....

So wonderful to hear your updates!! You have to realize that you have people all over thinking about and praying for your family!!

Yes, the car seats area bugger to get in. But the scariest thing DH & I had was after our first was born and they got him and me in the car and the DH & I drove off with two of the nurses waving. DH & I just looked at each other not believing that they would actually let us take our son - considering we didn't know a darn thing about taking care of a newborn! :)

Jill

DS who is almost 38 has had to stay in places like this off and on for about 5 years due to her being in a wheelchair and paralyzed from the waist down and having a ton of surgeries. Anyhow, can't wait to tell DS the Geriatric Purina Chow one, she will love it-she had some other creative names for it but they can not be printed here! Can you believe for one meal they actually served bologna (thickly sliced) between white bread to this crowd? No one ate that day, lol. Thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust are with you and Amy!

Amy-if you read this good for you keeping up the training of the toilet seat. My motto-takes 1 time to make a bad habit and a hundred times to break it!

Pat ~ we always look for your updates and continue to keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless!

LOL, Pat...the car seats sure can be frustrating, can't they? Give the local fire department a call...they'll do it for you. Our local fire/police department does safety checks all the time.

So, is that nursing home going to give Amy internet access so that she can meet the motley crew on the DIS?

Suzanne

Continued prayers for all of you. Glad to hear everything is ok(except for the food:( )

I've been wondering how things have been...

Thank you for the update. As many have already mentioned, I love to read your posts. You have such an eloquent style of writing; it is a real pleasure to read.

I think of your family often.

Pat,
I'm not sure if this has been suggested or not, so if it has, ignore this. :)

I think keeping these updates to put in Kimberly's baby book would be a neat idea. She can later read about the trials and tribulations and the lengths Mom and Dad went to, to make sure she arrived safe and sound.

Just a thought..... :)
CC

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear that Amy and Kimberly are getting settled in their temporary living. Hope the test results turn out well. :D

Pat,
I just love anything you write. And now I must fess up that I have been following your familys story, too. It is the kind of stuff that makes me proud to be an active member of these Boards:D
All the best to you and your family. I will be waiting for future installments and thinking positive thoughts. Oh, and hang in there regarding the car seat. It will get easier, I promise!
You are an incredible guy!

Pat, been away from the boards for awhile but I'm so glad to read that things are going well. I hope these next 2 months pass quickly and your sweet family will soon be back together with a healthy, beautiful addition!

Pat,
Thanks for the update. I always keep a lookout for them. Your family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know how those test results turn out and good luck with Pat vs. Car Seat II.

msteddom

thanks for the update ... just wanted to add my prayers and ***pixie dust*** to you all ...

:p

Pat, your updates are great. Hopefully all goes well in the next couple of months for Amy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter