Amy Farrah Fowler Rocks

Greysword said:
Did I miss the link you posted?:confused3

No, it was a line from the show last week. You can wait for the reruns or go to on demand if you have that available on your cable.

It was very funny; that show has some of the best writers, but her delivery was priceless.

No, it was a line from the show last week. You can wait for the reruns or go to on demand if you have that available on your cable.

It was very funny; that show has some of the best writers, but her delivery was priceless.

:thumbsup2. ::yes::

Loved it here too! AND especially loved Penny's recap of it all - groping, losing money, humiliation basically amounts to a Vegas trip anyway. :rotfl:

Travelers' misperceptions of the security procedures before being allowed to boars an airplane? Or absolutely hilarious acting by an Emmy Award-winning actress? Or superb comedy writing by a talented comedy writing team for a hit situation comedy?

Yes, they all really happen.

Amy slowly says, "Well. Going through security... and the TSA needs to give me a patdown. They started getting a little 'handsy' so... let's just say... I probably broke her nose with my elbow."

Some misperception . . .

You must not be familiar with television programming got entertainment... fiction... situational comedy... acting... television characters... humor...

Just as a side note AFF is played by Mayim Bialik who does have a PhD in Neuroscience. I have been a fan for decades, i use to watch her show (Blossom) when i was a kid. :)

Just as a side note AFF is played by Mayim Bialik who does have a PhD in Neuroscience. I have been a fan for decades, i use to watch her show (Blossom) when i was a kid. :)

Blossom was my all time favorite show when I was a young teen. I loved her! She looked a little like me at the time. But she had the coolest clothes. Which is kind of funny because now her character is so dowdy.

That and Fresh Prince really take me back!

Blossom was my all time favorite show when I was a young teen. I loved her! She looked a little like me at the time. But she had the coolest clothes. Which is kind of funny because now her character is so dowdy.

That and Fresh Prince really take me back!

She's a little dowdy in real life, too. She was on "What Not To Wear" a while back and Stacy and Clinton did a nice job with her. She was a real sport!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter