Amusing Overheard Guest Comments

Okay, I don't get it? What's funny about that?

They walked right past the "signature" attraction at Epcot, what you see from the parking lot- the big silver ball. They didn't bother to notice there is a ride in it until they were past it on the way to Soarin'.

I will never understand how people can spend thousands of dollars on a vacation and not even know what is there.

We just got back...This is what we overheard leaving AK on Thursday...

Mom (to Son) pushing him along: Oh look, there's a big bear (Baloo) and a voodo Monkey (Rafiki).... go get your picture taken."

My DH and I just shook ours heads....

We're sure these true "Disney Fans" will be posting on a board somewhere complaining about how they spent all this money and the amusement park was no big deal.

They walked right past the "signature" attraction at Epcot, what you see from the parking lot- the big silver ball. They didn't bother to notice there is a ride in it until they were past it on the way to Soarin'.

I will never understand how people can spend thousands of dollars on a vacation and not even know what is there.

Yeah, well I still don't get the funny part. I can't imagine anyone knowing everything at Disneyworld. It actually doesn't surprise me at all that someone wouldn't know what is in the big silver ball.

And for those of us that still call Magic Kingdom "Disneyworld", well I guess we are just showing our age. ;)

Anyhow, I bet a lot of the "funny" things we hear are probably only funny to us people that are addicted to Disney. I went to Aruba a few years back. I didn't spend years and 500 posts on any Aruba boards :lmao: I spent thousands of dollars on that vacation too and didn't really know what was there. Had a blast anyhow :)

Walking through Mexico and Donald Duck and Pecos Parrot are there. Two women walking behind us,

#1 - What's going on over there?
#2 - Photo area with plants
#1 - Oh look and live animals too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter