AMTRAK specials

Saskamouse

A beach girl living on the prairies "temporary sta
I have just booked at great value (if you have the time) ticket on Amtrak. From Kissimmee station to Raleigh, NC the ticket was only 27.30. They have many more just click on the specials link. I will be going from WDW to visit my sister in NC.

If you have the time and less money what a great way to travel, just think of the kids loving it. All along the east coast...

Carol

What a great deal that is. And Raleigh to Kissimmee caught my eye!

We probably can't take advantage of it (I wish we could) but it is always fun to dream. I would love to board the train to WDW! (But we always drive :guilty: ).

Be sure that you have LOTS of time. They are doing maintenance on the lines that they silver star uses going from NC to FL. We were 7 1/2 hours late in June because we had to stop every few miles to manually check the switches. CRAZY!!!

I was thinking of taking Amtrak from Grand Rapids, MI or Chicago, IL to Orlando but can't get a descent rate. Any tips? Otherwise, we will be driving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter