Amtrak Auto Train

daryle330

DVC Member
:confused3Were going to be taking the auto train in about two weeks. Does anyone know if they have WiFi on the train?

I took the auto train in January. No wifi on the train itself, only in the stations.

As posted already, no wifi on the train itself.
Is this your first time taking the auto train?
We've done it 3 times (once per year for the past 3 years) and LOVE it.
Taking it again in November.
If you have any other questions about it I might be able to help!
Have a great trip!! :cool1:

I agree there is no WIfi on the trains. What we did was to download a free tethering app on my android smartphone and my kids use my phone as a hotspot to link their ipad/ipod/pc (with usb). Depending on your carrier there may be an additional charge. My verizon unlimited plan had no additional fees and it worked great.

As posted already, no wifi on the train itself.
Is this your first time taking the auto train?
We've done it 3 times (once per year for the past 3 years) and LOVE it.
Taking it again in November.
If you have any other questions about it I might be able to help!
Have a great trip!! :cool1:

This is are first time. We usually drive down. Were coming from NJ and stop over night when driving down. So it like taking two days to travel down. This is cutting down on that time and the kids are very in to it.

thanks for your reply

I agree there is no WIfi on the trains. What we did was to download a free tethering app on my android smartphone and my kids use my phone as a hotspot to link their ipad/ipod/pc (with usb). Depending on your carrier there may be an additional charge. My verizon unlimited plan had no additional fees and it worked great.

Thanks

Thats a great idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter