amounts of wine consumed in a "taste?"

Kaelyn

Mouseketeer
i will be seven months pregnant when we go in october, and my obgyn said that a glass or so of wine a week is fine. i have only taken him up on that offer one week of my entire pregnancy so far, but i really wanted to do the wine tasting the next time i was at dl, so i am wondering what the eqivelent amount of wine consumed in the taste is? anyone have any idea?

I believe it is four ounces.

You could always ask for less or even spit it out.

Now, you seem like a very nice person, so I'll let you know that a lot of people in SoCal are against pregnant women drinking at all so have a clever response ready in case any rude person comments on it to you.

I've never been pregnant, but I would imagine your doctor knows what's best for you. Heck, if I were expecting, I would imagine that the wee bit of wine now and again would calm my fear and would be overall better for the baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter