AMEX White Glove?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Can anyone tell me about the AMEX White Glove Treatment? I paid my resort deposit on my AMEX, and will use the AMEX at check-in for the resort balance. Will I qualify for the AMEX White Glove Treatment? I seem to remember reading somewhere that you have to book it along with your reservation?

Thanks. ;)

Some have reported receiving lanyards with pins for each person, we always seem to get the fannypacks which are nice. Just make sure to tell them you are using your American Express card to pay when you check in so they know to give you your gift. Otherwise, it can get forgotten. Deb Will's web site has 2002 information about the white glove program and using your AE card at WDW (other discounts):

http://wdwig.com/amex.htm

RobinLyn :D

Hi Cali! I've always received the "WGT" while lodging in the Dis Resorts. I booked the rooms myself, and used my AMEX card for payment upon check-in (and deposit). I always "ask" th associate at the front desk, and they would give us the specified "white glove" ammenities! It is fun to get some freebies while staying @ WDW. Ask if they offer the lanyards w/pins too. I've heard they are pretty nice. I have a lot of the fannypacks...and should post some on Ebay (LOL)! Enjoy!;) DF99

When we were there in Jan. we got lanyards/pins and were told it replaced the fanny packs ...becuase everyone had enough of them :D

And we didn't have to ask, just handed the AMEX over and the CM gave us the goodies (which is good because I wasn't going to ask, because I didn't want another fanny pack).

What a great idea, to post the fanny packs on ebay LOL. I am so happy to hear you now get a lanyard and pin, although now this will probably turn me into an obsessed pin trader!:) I think with White Glove you also get 20% off at World of Disney if you spend more than $50 or $100, can't remember.

I loved those darn fanny packs. I always forget to toss an extra one in the bag when we pack and it's nice that they had you a new one when you check-in. Darn, I guess I'll have to live with the pins instead. ;)

I really like the little pocket-sized book with all the resturants and shopping listed! Only guide book we carry there! MKY

Thanks, everyone! :) Hopefully I'll remember to ask for it at check-in. I'm sure when I see the AMEX logo on the CC going thru the machine, it will remind me. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter