Amex White Glove

Pluto4President

DIS Veteran ºoº DVC 4ME
anyone see we can get this discount (officially) now:

American Express White Glove Program
Disney Vacation Club Members are now eligible for discounts offered through the American Express White Glove Program. The offer includes discounts at several Downtown Disney® stores (see program information and guidelines below).

Offer - Effective now through December 31, 2001; receive a 15% discount on merchandise purchases of $50.00 or more (per single transaction at each individual location) at the following locations ONLY:
Downtown Disney Marketplace - World of Disney, Disney's Days of Christmas, Team Mickey, Pooh Corner, and Disney at Home. Downtown Disney Pleasure Island - Mouse House, DTV.
Effective January 1, 2002 through December 31, 2002, the discount changes to 10% and the minimum purchase changes to $25.00.

Guidelines - A valid Walt Disney World® Resort ID and American Express Card must be presented at the time of purchase. The discount is not valid at any locations other than the ones listed above and cannot be combined with any other special offers. The offer is not applicable to Disney ticket media, gift certificates, videos, Disney Dollars, food items, film, tobacco, sundries, periodicals, alcoholic beverages, Lladro, Armani, Hummel, Swarovski Crystal and other selected merchandise.

I hadn't see that, but I'm sure glad you posted it. We have taken advantage of the 10% in the past and are going for 12 days on the 28th. I'm sure it will come in handy.

P4P,
Did you see this in the new Member Guidebook or on the DVC website? Still haven't received the new book.

I saw this last night and was glad to see it posted there. We've never had problems getting this discount at the down town disney store in the past, but several folks here reported they had been denied the 15% discount recently...glad we are no longer "excluded" because we used points to reserve our room!

We just show our resort ID and Amex card and have always gotten the 15%. I think the problem was always with how each individual CM intrepreted the rules - and in thier defense it was kinda clear as mud,sorta like pool hopping. At least now we have something official we can print right off the website and show a confused CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter