AMEX Undercover Tourist Promo

Thanks for the heads up. I have the offer, but don't need anything right now. Last year I got this deal, but I was thinking it was $30 back for $150 spent then. Could be misremembering. Credit was applied immediately.

While looking, I also found a promo for Asics, which reminded me I needed to order a new pair of shoes from them, so I saved on that at least!

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I have the offer, but don't need anything right now. Last year I got this deal, but I was thinking it was $30 back for $150 spent then. Could be misremembering. Credit was applied immediately.

While looking, I also found a promo for Asics, which reminded me I needed to order a new pair of shoes from them, so I saved on that at least!
You are right about last year's promotion. Thanks for the heads up on the Asics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter