AmEx Small Business Saturday?

Sleepy425

DIS Veteran
Are they not doing the credits this year, or did I just miss the sign up period? I forgot all about it until today.

Are they not doing the credits this year, or did I just miss the sign up period? I forgot all about it until today.
nope, nothing for card holders this year.
I read somewhere that AMEX lost quite a bit of money last year on the SBS statement credit because the deal was on sites like Slick Deals and others and a lot more people signed up than did in the past. I think last year it was $10 credit x 3. I used the statement credit to shop small every year since I've had theacrd; sorry to see it gone this year.

Bu
I read somewhere that AMEX lost quite a bit of money last year on the SBS statement credit because the deal was on sites like Slick Deals and others and a lot more people signed up than did in the past. I think last year it was $10 credit x 3. I used the statement credit to shop small every year since I've had theacrd; sorry to see it gone this year.
Bummer. But glad to see it confirmed, I was afraid I just missed the signup.

That's not actually accurate. While there's no system-wide SBS promotion this year, Amex is targeting the offer in the "American Express Offers" section on individual's card access page. $10 off $10. Between myself and my husband we had the offer on 4 of our cards.

That's not actually accurate. While there's no system-wide SBS promotion this year, Amex is targeting the offer in the "American Express Offers" section on individual's card access page. $10 off $10. Between myself and my husband we had the offer on 4 of our cards.

We only had it on one of our cards, but it was there. It was also good from whenever I added it through tomorrow as opposed to just tomorrow like previous years. Now I have to remember to use it.

it is very targeted,and limited this year... I didn't get the offer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter