Amex Passcard $50 bonus appeared Dec 5th

trustknoone

Mouseketeer
Just to let you all know I got my $50 on DDs card today. Only got the one card. Didn't have to call them or anything, it just appeared as $50 marketing promotion.

Bought the card originally on Oct 21, reloaded on Nov 4th. Extra $50 appeared on Dec 5th. So maybe it takes 30 days from reload.

Just to let you all know I got my $50 on DDs card today. Only got the one card. Didn't have to call them or anything, it just appeared as $50 marketing promotion.

Bought the card originally on Oct 21, reloaded on Nov 4th. Extra $50 appeared on Dec 5th. So maybe it takes 30 days from reload.

I got mine too, even though they sent me an e-mail awhile back, stating I was not eligible and would not be receiving it :)!

Just checked and one DD's got the bonus and the other didn't. Guess I'll be calling to see what's up.

Same here! UGH Really kicking myself for not reloading now :mad:

I had reloaded before I got the e-mail, then went and spent it all on groceries, since I wasn't getting the bonus. But, I can't remember if I shredded the cards or not. I sure hope not!!!

UGH - I didn't reload after I got that email! I guess I should have!
Ditto. . .maybe that's what they were hoping with that e-mail. . .that a lot of us wouldn't reload. :headache:

Thanks for posting! I checked mine and the one for DS had the bonus and the one for DD didnt. I called and DDs card got the bonus while I was on the phone! They said they go by card number, and they were 4 digits apart. I reloaded on 11-5.

YES! I had no idea till I read this thread! I to got the 50$ bonus even though I also got the email saying I wasn't eligible:cool1:!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I reloaded on the 10th and never got the email saying I wasn't eligible for the promo.

Had the Bonus show up on just one card this morning. :cool1:

Checked again tonight and the Bonus is now on both :banana:

DD's will be so excited to get 100 credit cards for Xmas to spend on whatever they want !!!!!

Thanks so much for posting this. My DD13 will be so pumped that she has a $100 gift card to buy whatever she wants. Thanks to the person who originally posted about this deal...awesome!!

I just did the reload on Nov. 28th, two days before the deadline. I almost forgot about it!! So hopefully the $50 will be on the card before Christmas, or shortly afterward.

I never got an email saying the card wasn't eligible.

Got mine today as well. It's just one more reason why I'm thankful for the Dis. I got the printed thing in the mail and just threw it away without even really looking it over thinking, "why in the world would I want that for DD?" Then the very next day saw on here about the bonus and no monthly fee for the first year. I went right in and bought one with the code.

That's our DD (15) major Christmas gift this year. $100 gift card for $50.00. I actually do think it's pretty cool. We put our dogs pictures on it for personalization. She's gonna LOVE that!

Gotta love the Budget Board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter