Amerisuites theme park shuttle?

Looks like they have the typical 3 trips each way schedule. This seems to be pretty par for the course w/ the Orlando area hotel shuttles.

kilee said:
Looks like they have the typical 3 trips each way schedule. This seems to be pretty par for the course w/ the Orlando area hotel shuttles.
Yeah, I noticed that..seems some of your times weren't too way off either. At least you had a start for some of us....

Lesley,
Just noticed that you are in Columbia area and have Amerisuites for your first night. I was also trying to get All stars for my dad's first night (also June 8th) and got Amerisuites. On the 9th we are all meeting at a rental house at Emerald Island. He is driving down from Gilbert, SC, Thursday because he will need the rest on the 9th to keep up with us at the parks. (with scooter) So if you notice a gray haired limper at breakfast it might be dear old dad. Just thought it showed how "It's A Small World After All".
Donna

A Mickeyfan:

I think the round hotel on I-drive is the Sheraton Studio City. It is the only round one that I have seen, about 20 floors and near Kirkman. We stayed there last year and the year before. Done in 50's theme. Great beds there.

A Mickeyfan said:
Where online did you find this? They emailed me but did not say it was just to Epcot. I have just emailed them back to ask "which parks or central location". I stayed there in April but never used the shuttle. As far as you saying thanks to Priceline.. I hope you mean that in a good way. This hotel is a decent place to stay. And at the price you may have won it at, I would think that you cannot beat it.

Hi. Yes, I did mean it in a good way. Of course, I wanted All Stars but I'm happy with my $36 win.

I honestly don't remember where I saw Epcot only. I went all over the 'net after I won. I went to travelocity, expedia, tripadvisor, amerisuites....one of those had "shuttle to Epcot" listed.

dennise said:
A Mickeyfan:

I think the round hotel on I-drive is the Sheraton Studio City. It is the only round one that I have seen, about 20 floors and near Kirkman. We stayed there last year and the year before. Done in 50's theme. Great beds there.
Yes, that is the one now that you have said it. Back in 1976 (7/4/76) it was a Gateway. I stayed there when I went to Disney's celebration for our country's 200th birthday.

bizeemom4 said:
Hi. Yes, I did mean it in a good way. Of course, I wanted All Stars but I'm happy with my $36 win.

I honestly don't remember where I saw Epcot only. I went all over the 'net after I won. I went to travelocity, expedia, tripadvisor, amerisuites....one of those had "shuttle to Epcot" listed.
I looked high & low & could not find it anywhere.. guess I must have skipped over it. I stayed there this past April thru PL for $45 (spring break) and really liked it. I didn't use the shuttle though I do remember seeing it though.
I feel as you, I would have liked the All Stars but happy with Amerisuites...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter