American Wedding

Simba

Some People Call me Walt Jr.
Has anyone seen AW? I thought it was one of the best movies of the summer. It's very very funny, exp. if you like Stiffler. Just curious what everyone else thought. I can't wait to buy it when it comes out

No, I didn't see it. Whats it totally about? I love watching movies a lot, and I didn't really see one this summer, either, except for POTC. So was it bad, okay, good, or excellent?

I thought it was excellent. It really depends on if you like the first 2, if you did I would highly recommend this one then. I Loved it.

I thought Stifler was waaaay too obnoxious. Other than that, decent movie and a good end to a series.

It's about Jim and Michelle's wedding plans and everything that goes wrong with them.

You really didn't like Stiffler? I thought he was great in the movie, maybe just cuz I think he is way funny. I heard rumours of a 4th movie maybe being made. I'm not sure how it would do, btu the first 3 were excellent.

I really liked the movie.. but toning down Stifler's obnoxious behavior would have been nice..

I don't think it's necessary for a fourth installment.. Can we say Land Before Time? It'll just get even cheesier :teeth:

I agree with you on the 4th one. I don't think it would be a good idea. they alrdy had some of there better people not in the third one: tara reid, Chris Klein, (Nadia), Shermanator. But as long as Stiffler is still there, it makes it worth it.

But the movie isn't suposed to go around stiffler i would think. I mean it started out with Jim as the mian character, and I think it should stay like that. I haven't seen the movie yet, but my friend said it wasn't that good. I will probably see it sometime this summer, but I am not going to rush out to see it.

That's true, it's suppose to be about Jim but it seems like it usually revolves around stiffler. If you like funny movies that swear a lot and are kind of "gross" this movie is for you. It's starts off right away

I LOVE stiffler!!! any movie with him has to be great...we were gunna go see AM a couple nights ago but we decided to rent Final Destination...but it was still good cause he's in it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter