American Idol ?

catherine

<font color=red>Hey not fair, you guys already hav
Does anyone know what the song selection is like for American Idol. DH and our eldest DD who are both singers are dying to have a go at this, but are wondering what type of songs there will be to choose from.

TIA :goodvibes

I did the AI experience a few weeks ago and just a heads up........
Get there about 30 mins before opening where they will be auditioning by the normal queue's and you can therefore move onto the producers stage before the park opens.
Once you have auditioned make sure you get your free fastpasses. One for each member in your party good for 1 ride.
Put aside at least your entire morning for it and then your evening if you get through to the finals.
Have a great time, it was one of the best things I've ever done :goodvibes

I did the AI experience a few weeks ago and just a heads up........
Get there about 30 mins before opening where they will be auditioning by the normal queue's and you can therefore move onto the producers stage before the park opens.
Once you have auditioned make sure you get your free fastpasses. One for each member in your party good for 1 ride.
Put aside at least your entire morning for it and then your evening if you get through to the finals.
Have a great time, it was one of the best things I've ever done :goodvibes

Thanks for the heads up! It looks like it is going to take a lot of our day up! I'd better prepare our younger DD who has not much patience and hates hanging around if it's not something for her! :rolleyes1

Just bare in mind that only one person can go in to the audition process with the auditionee - in my case my DH came in with me, and my mum and dad went off and did their own thing for a bit (well, 45 minutes). We then met up again and used our FPs for Toy Story Mania! This means you could keep your DD occupied while your DH stays with your DS.

I would recommend auditioning early as I auditioned first thing (about 9.20am) at the front of the park, and after the net round of auditions was put in the 12pm show. I had to arrive back at the facility at 10.45 because they do a little hair and make up, plus vocal coaching, and then a run through of how the show works, plus rehearsal on stage.

Even though I didn't win my show it was fantastic, especially having people come up to me later in the day - a couple of kids even asked for my autograph :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter