American Idol Season 15- Final Season- Jan 6th Premiere Date

I'm still trying to figure out how Fantasia ever got on Idol, much less won. Every time I hear her, I think that.

Every
Single
Time

Horrible. LaPorsha was SOOOO good last night. Shame she had to sing with this hack tonight.

I'm still trying to figure out how Fantasia ever got on Idol, much less won. Every time I hear her, I think that.

Every
Single
Time

Horrible. LaPorsha was SOOOO good last night. Shame she had to sing with this hack tonight.
I enjoyed her year, and thought she tapped into the communicative power of song. But, different strokes for different folks. I used to make fun of country songs until NYC got a country station.

I enjoyed her year, and thought she tapped into the communicative power of song. But, different strokes for different folks. I used to make fun of country songs until NYC got a country station.

Admittedly, I didn't watch that season. But, I've seen her several times and she's ALWAYS been awful.

And it's not about her style or songs. Most of the contestants don't sing the kind of music I like. But, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. :(

Admittedly, I didn't watch that season. But, I've seen her several times and she's ALWAYS been awful.

And it's not about her style or songs. Most of the contestants don't sing the kind of music I like. But, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. :(

Same for me, I just cringe.

I'm behind here. I love Mackenzie but his voice was too quiet for Lauren. I would have just liked to have heard him alone.

just so so. I am not a fan of the Stones so it is hard for me to judge the song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter