American Idol Season 12 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....why'd they go and do that???!?!??! :badpc: Make me believe that we were possibly gonna be Amberless, and <<<< BAM! >>>> she's back in da game....stoooopid show...

You sound like my kid!! :lmao: He even got mad at some poor girl named "Amber" on the Voice!! :rotfl2: Get rid of HER, too!!! :hyper:

You sound like my kid!! :lmao: He even got mad at some poor girl named "Amber" on the Voice!! :rotfl2: Get rid of HER, too!!! :hyper:

....soooooo, what your REALLY saying is that your kid is an Amberist.....he's prejudice against Amber.....and the color amber.....and amber jewels.....and amberlances...and....

....I

just

HAD

to

this:

acvrwn.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rotfl2:

I am beginning to understand both Nicki and Mariah's points of view. I dislike both judges.

Nobody came close to Candace tonight, or I am assuming with an act to go.

I am beginning to understand both Nicki and Mariah's points of view. I dislike both judges.

Nobody came close to Candace tonight, or I am assuming with an act to go.

It just all a matter of personal preference, I personally don't care for Candace. She doesn't have any personality on stage for me.

It just all a matter of personal preference, I personally don't care for Candace. She doesn't have any personality on stage for me.

In that case neither does Kree :confused3. Both are somewhat lacking in enthusiasm but UBER talented.

Cannot wait for this season to end! I hope Nikki is shown the permanent exit door. Totally unimpressed with her abrasive, me-me-me oriented self. Let the show get back to the talent of the performers. Nobody could care less what ego-inflated divas have to say!

Thanks to stupid work I missed the first 2 songs. How in the world can they schedule me mandatory overtime on an Idol night??

Cannot wait for this season to end! I hope Nikki is shown the permanent exit door. Totally unimpressed with her abrasive, me-me-me oriented self. Let the show get back to the talent of the performers. Nobody could care less what ego-inflated divas have to say!

I stopped watching a few weeks ago. I just can't stand Nikki and none of the performers really inspired me. I think I would have stuck with it if not for Nikki though. I usually don't feel so angry about any celebrity but she is the worst.

Kimmar I am glad I opened this thread because your post made me laugh so hard! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter