American Idol Season 12 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)

Fantasia is more of a character in the R&B world, she has so much DRAMA in her life it outshines anything she does musically. She has a reality show, appropriately called "Fantasia FOR REAL", never saw it, her drama makes ME TIRED. :scared:

She seems like someone who would be destined for an appearance on Jerry Springer if she hadn't become semi-famous.

In the past when they used the save the following week they voted two off so there was no extra week anyplace- at least that is how i remember it going.

In the past yes but there is an extra week this year built in.The finale is may 15th, without that extra week it would end the week before

In the past yes but there is an extra week this year built in.The finale is may 15th, without that extra week it would end the week before

Maybe two weeks worth of songs and two weeks worth of votes (with a tally in between) before someone leaves???

Do they still do "Idol Gives Back?" Because that would be an illumination free week, if they still do it.

Do they still do "Idol Gives Back?" Because that would be an illumination free week, if they still do it.

That's what I was thinking. Ugh, I hate that show. This year they need to have an "Idol Gives Back Ad Money to all of it's Advertisers" show! :rotfl2: Their ratings have been abysmal.

I watched last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. Why are they all crazy for Amber? I thought she was a distant fourth to Candice, Kree, and Angie. Not really in the same league as those 3. Yet Nikki praises her and acts as though she is the next big thing? Is it because she looks a little like Nikki? I don't think Mariah likes her as well but is pressured to go along with the crowd. Keith is usually honest but he seems to be guided a lot by what Nikki says as well. I really can't stand Nikki and all the laughing and eye rolling she does whenever Mariah speaks. What a catty woman she is. I never cared for Mariah Carey before but I have to say I have a lot of respect for her after watching this season. I would have decked Nikki by now!

No idol gives back this year. My guess is they will eliminate no one this week. They can't mess up the finale date so that's my guess. I think they thought they would of had to use the save by now.

I watched last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. Why are they all crazy for Amber? I thought she was a distant fourth to Candice, Kree, and Angie. Not really in the same league as those 3. Yet Nikki praises her and acts as though she is the next big thing? Is it because she looks a little like Nikki? I don't think Mariah likes her as well but is pressured to go along with the crowd. Keith is usually honest but he seems to be guided a lot by what Nikki says as well. I really can't stand Nikki and all the laughing and eye rolling she does whenever Mariah speaks. What a catty woman she is. I never cared for Mariah Carey before but I have to say I have a lot of respect for her after watching this season. I would have decked Nikki by now!

I think they've all been TOLD what to say, it's pretty obvious. Nicki doesn't even sound like she believes what she's saying it's so contrived.

Jimmy revealed that HE thought she was the next big thing and he'd sign her tomorrow on the results show. I think he is the one pushing her. He also said he doesn't believe America "doesn't get her". :confused3 Because she's NOT all THAT???

caption time!!

american-idol-recap_320x240.jpg

So what theme is everyone choosing for the fan picked theme? I want unplugged so you can really hear the voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter