American Idol Season 12 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh, Josh does not roll that way... but nice try.

nicer try last night when Burnell tried to convince us he had a 'crush' on Amber.... :rotfl2:

Really? I thought I remember Joshua flirting with J-Lo last season? I guess I should have known that was an act. Dumb. I really hate this show, not sure why I even watch. I like The Voice 100 times better.

Devin was on the Today Show the other day and said NO ONE IN THE TOP TEN SHOULD FORGET THEIR LYRICS...

true ::yes::.

he is 100 % right...there is no excuse for it.

Of course I was at a country singers concert in a very small venue and he forgot the words to his own song. OMG..he just laid down on the floor and was laughing so hard at himself that it cracked everyone up. Then he got up and started the song all over after making jokes about how he should go get a lyric sheet and keep it with him.

Aww Burnell sounded good in those first few clips - it's like he went downhill instead of uphill.

I went back on Youtube to find out HOW he got to the top ten in the first place! He did get worse.

poor Candice, she lost her lil brother in the house. :sad1:

I saw the performance she did with Vince Gill singing How Great Thou Art. Made me cry!

That one is so good too!

he is 100 % right...there is no excuse for it.

Of course I was at a country singers concert in a very small venue and he forgot the words to his own song. OMG..he just laid down on the floor and was laughing so hard at himself that it cracked everyone up. Then he got up and started the song all over after making jokes about how he should go get a lyric sheet and keep it with him.

Devin is right.

Oh gosh, I've seen a few country singers do it but they laugh it off. It usually depends on how long it's been since they have done said song. :lmao:

Really? I thought I remember Joshua flirting with J-Lo last season? I guess I should have known that was an act. Dumb. I really hate this show, not sure why I even watch. I like The Voice 100 times better.

More like a THOUSAND times better. Nice to see judges who actually LIKE each other! :thumbsup2

I think they would have saved Amber.

3 of the 4 judges put her in their top 3.

Vote for the Worst Wins Again as Lazaro continues on.

People really need to be limited in how many votes they get each week.

50 votes is too many.

50 votes is too many.

It's more then 50, there is no limit. So you can vote via text, phone as many times

50 votes is too many.

How great it would be if everyone could only vote once. Ryan would have to come out and say after 25 HUNDRED votes, we have a winner!! :happytv:

Wow, don't know if I'm stoked to watch Lazaro and the Ladies show. Poor Janelle and Amber have no chance of beating Lazaro in the votes.

the biggest problem is that there is a loophole with voting that international viewers found a way to vote.

How great it would be if everyone could only vote once. Ryan would have to come out and say after 25 HUNDRED votes, we have a winner!! :happytv:

Wow, don't know if I'm stoked to watch Lazaro and the Ladies show. Poor Janelle and Amber have no chance of beating Lazaro in the votes.

Exactly, how pissed are you guys gonna be if JANELLE gets canned because of him? :scratchin

Lazaro -- this year's Sanjaya. :furious:

I will be mad if anybody else goes home before Lazaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter