American Idol Season 12 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrie is gorgeous! A true beauty! She doesn't need crazy wigs, makeup and costumes like a particular judge! AND she has REAL TALENT!

amen! She has a voice that's just wow. She brings me to chills with her how great thou art/jesus take the wheel mashup

Wooooo!!! No fake save tonight!!

Bye Bye Burnell. Not fair, it should've been Laz but we know the deal...:confused3

Mariah went crazy for awhile and this movie happened

Oh yeah, didn't she have her big meltdown right afterwards?

Well, I guess no save for Amber. Sure hope Janelle is not the one voted off..she is growing on me.

Are Joshua and Hollie a couple? They would be cute together! I know they were best friends last season, wondered if it has grown from there?

Devin was on the Today Show the other day and said NO ONE IN THE TOP TEN SHOULD FORGET THEIR LYRICS...

true ::yes::.

ANGIE MILLER ALL THE WAY <3

Her rendition of Colton Dixon's song Never Gone gave me chills!

Are Joshua and Hollie a couple? They would be cute together! I know they were best friends last season, wondered if it has grown from there?

uh, Josh does not roll that way... but nice try.

nicer try last night when Burnell tried to convince us he had a 'crush' on Amber.... :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter