American Idol Season 12 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way is he top 3.

:rolleyes2

So, does it play out that Amber gets voted off and they use the save on her since she is the chosen one for the judges?

who? Ugh save will be used. I'm so ugh I can't even say what I want to say because it would be filtered

Now I'm convinced the gossip is true. They've been pushing Amber to death and nicki's little remark about America not voting for her... I think they plan to do a Jessica Sanchez on her.

Let's see, is Mariah a better actor than Jlo? :rolleyes2

Now I'm convinced the gossip is true. They've been pushing Amber to death and nicki's little remark about America not voting for her... I think they plan to do a Jessica Sanchez on her.

Let's see, is Mariah a better actor than Jlo? :rolleyes2

Dear lord I hope so.

Carrie always looks so good..she dresses beautifully.

I really like her latest CD.

Never saw Mariah's movies, only seen clips of Jlos

you missed NOTHING!

220px-Mariahcareyglitter.jpg

WORSE .... MOVIE....EVER!!

Carrie is gorgeous! A true beauty! She doesn't need crazy wigs, makeup and costumes like a particular judge! AND she has REAL TALENT!

Carrie's adorable. I really wanted to hate her when she won over Bo, but the Girl is just too awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter