American Idol Season 12 Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is horrible.

Shut up again...he was never good and should have never been given a ticket to Hollywood in the first place.

Nikki is irritating the heck out of me tonight. I want to reach through my television and slap that wig off her.

I would have kept little dude over bearded dude.

Seems like they cut little dude over his primping his smaller stature to garner pity from others. It's probably become a defensive tactic over the years. Hard to give that up when it's become a part of you. Maybe he can try again next year; hopefully with more confidence in himself.

Does Nikki Minaj really consider herself talented? She's a hack! And obnoxious and just unpleasant. Don't like her one bit...

Mariah is a nut but she is entertaining to watch LOL!

So glad Papa Peachez is gone. Never thought he was good and couldn't understand how he even made it to Hollywood.

Nicki does annoy me, but I think she does tell it like it is at times, which I think is needed. She is sort of like the female Simon Cowell, not afraid to say how she feels. Not saying she is as good as seeing talent as Simon, but I do think some of the things she says is right on the money.

The girls are usually way more into drama the guys. I also think the girls have been a bit better than the guys from what I've seen so far.

I've done a little snooping, I know what else is new there :rotfl:, and there are a few girls I think could do really well. Plus you know Idol is desperate for a girl winner.

I've done a little snooping, I know what else is new there :rotfl:, and there are a few girls I think could do really well. Plus you know Idol is desperate for a girl winner.

send me a PM, I love spoilers.

I really liked the sign language instructor and the guy whose voice was damaged due to surgery. :sad1:

Nikki is an idiot. I don't like her at all.

I'm digging Nicki. I'm actually digging all the judges. Keith Urban is hilarious. Looking forward to the girls next week.

I'm thrilled that Matteus(sp?) Fernandes is gone. He irritated the heck out of me on The Glee Project and he was really pissing me off on Idol. Trying to make it seem like he had never done anything before and this was all new to him. Whatever. Go home and may we never have to see you on television again.

As far as Nikki Minaj, I know I am in the minority, but I am starting to appreciate her. I question her musical talent, but as far as current Pop music she really is more relevant than Mariah or Randy. Even Keith, though at least he is a current presence in Country music. She is the one who recently broke into the industry and whether or not you happen to like her music, she is currently among the artists who are selling records.

I wish she would get over some of her quirks, but she really is growing on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter