American Idol: Season 11 OFFICIAL thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't posted on the Dis in over a year but had to check in here just to see if others thought everyone is as bad as I hear them! Yes they are!!!:lmao: Girls are better than the guys so far though.

And is it just me or is the sound, especially Ryan speaking, really "tinny"?

Vote for the worst will have a HARD time picking someone from this group!

As for the guys:

EbenTop24Banner.jpg
:scared::scared:

Explains a LOT!!

Sweet Dreams/Randy's Nightmare singer has to be the worst. Don't remember if she is the Haylie, Hollie, Hoosie or whatsie anymore.

Sweet Dreams/Randy's Nightmare singer has to be the worst. Don't remember if she is the Haylie, Hollie, Hoosie or whatsie anymore.

Definitely horrendous. Just like what's-his-face who mutilated "In The Air Tonight".

I remember a few years back when AI had a boatload of IBWs (interchangeable blonde women) but this year it's ridiculous.

Shannon made me check to see if I accidentally turned on the Miss USA contest. 16??? She looks like a soccer mom!! :confused3

They need to fix what ever going on with sound. Not sure I like the song choice but I think she is so cute.

I remember a few years back when AI had a boatload of IBWs (interchangeable blonde women) but this year it's ridiculous.

Shannon made me check to see if I accidentally turned on the Miss USA contest. 16??? She looks like a soccer mom!! :confused3

That is what I thought...prom dress 1988.

Something is up with the sound, sounds like when one of your earphones go out. :headache:

Jessica has a great tone to her voice, too bad the sound sux.

Vote for the worst will have a HARD time picking someone from this group!

As for the guys:

EbenTop24Banner.jpg
:scared::scared:

Explains a LOT!!

aw. poor kid. :sad1: i really wish they'd raise the age limit.

i am late to the party. we have choir practice on Wednesdays, so i have to go back and re-watch the beginning.

at least this last girl SANG like she meant it. of the ones i've seen, they've at least been better than the guys (which isn't saying much)--EXCEPT for the nightmare girl.

and does Hollie have an accent or a speech issue? i thought she did a decent job. it probably wasn't the best song choice, but at least she pulled it out.

and at least i'm not sleeping tonight!

I know I am a but behind but oh my that was not seet dreams!

Haven't posted on the Dis in over a year but had to check in here just to see if others thought everyone is as bad as I hear them! Yes they are!!!:lmao: Girls are better than the guys so far though.

And is it just me or is the sound, especially Ryan speaking, really "tinny"?

Not just you. They sound pretty bad to me also. :confused3

Sounds like her voice is going.

I kind of like her voice.

I'm just so glad no one did Rollin In The Deep. I am so sick of that song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter