• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

American Idol: Season 11 OFFICIAL thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....we ALL should have taken a bathroom break....or better yet - a BACON BREAK.

"Can someone explain to me what happened?"

"Because I really don't know what happened"....

Really? Dude? Really?

Maybe it's 'cuz you SUCK!!!

Here's my jaded opinion: Idol has decided to start putting people like Magic Cyclops in rather than making fun of truly mentally ill people like the woman who stalked Paula.

Here's my jaded opinion: Idol has decided to start putting people like Magic Cyclops in rather than making fun of truly mentally ill people like the woman who stalked Paula.

:thumbsup2 I thought the last guy was funny. He obviously was just there to get on TV and do his 'thing'.

My DD calls me during the last 2 minutes. Don't these kids know anything?

And her first words were "oh, I didn't think you would answer since Idol is on". My response? "then why did you call now?" :lmao:

You guys...you guys didn't take that last guy seriously did you? He was clearly an actor putting on a performance (right down to a very poor English accent). My guess is he's either an aspiring actor, or maybe a local DJ or something just trying to get on tv. Happens all the time. I thought he was kind of funny...can't take off the sunglasses, they're prescription. Hehe.

I didn't think much of the hippy chick they all went nuts for. And the Gaga wannabe was surprisingly good when she sang for real!

You guys...you guys didn't take that last guy seriously did you? He was clearly an actor putting on a performance (right down to a very poor English accent). My guess is he's either an aspiring actor, or maybe a local DJ or something just trying to get on tv. Happens all the time. I thought he was kind of funny...can't take off the sunglasses, they're prescription. Hehe.

I didn't think much of the hippy chick they all went nuts for. And the Gaga wannabe was surprisingly good when she sang for real!

Nah...didn't take him serious at all, that is why I wondered who was hiding under the disguise. I kept waiting for him to take the wig and glasses off and say surprise! I was waiting for a singer or someone we would all be familiar with already. I'm sure it was all a big setup for TV.

Nah...didn't take him serious at all, that is why I wondered who was hiding under the disguise. I kept waiting for him to take the wig and glasses off and say surprise! I was waiting for a singer or someone we would all be familiar with already. I'm sure it was all a big setup for TV.
Wonder if we'll see him again??? It really did seem like some kind of setup. I could see him showing up at the finale with some twist. :confused3

We didnt think much of the hippy chick - and I thought the gaga and hippy chick were the same - all these girls are starting to meld in my mind! 31 got thru in Denver -

How many are they taking to Hollywood? I cant imagine how either one of those 2 (esp the Gaga performance artist) are going to get along in a group!

Magic Cyclops is an act... (a funny one) https://www.facebook.com/MagicCyclops?sk=info Apparently a well known Denver entertainer. Here he is doping air guitar in youtube from 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5fgWynKkj0

Thanks for that - since they saved him for last, it had to be something!

Where are they tonight? Texas? Is this going to mean lots of country singing? Speaking of which, did anyone notice that kid last night...kinda nerdy, who sang the country song with the deep voice? Reminded me of Scotty.

It's time! Though I'm starting to think they are giving us too many people to even know who's who any more.

Where are they tonight? Texas? Is this going to mean lots of country singing? Speaking of which, did anyone notice that kid last night...kinda nerdy, who sang the country song with the deep voice? Reminded me of Scotty.

Galveston and I doubt it. It's supposedly got a lot of previous season people. Yes, Richie Lawson, he did a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter