American Idol Experience

JACKNAG

DIS Veteran
Does any one know if American Idol Experience still gets you an audition spot in the real show try outs, they used to the first year, and was it in front of the producers or the real judges,

Thanks

Does any one know if American Idol Experience still gets you an audition spot in the real show try outs, they used to the first year, and was it in front of the producers or the real judges,

Thanks

As of last August, yes. Are you looking to try out?

As of Tuesday, yes. I took a break from walking and was sitting on a bench right across from it. I saw the entire video loop. Some former contestants are talking about how their journey started "Right here!" And yours can , too!

To my knowledge the Dream Ticket provides FOTL for the Producers only-not the Judges.:)

Thanks,

We were watching Idol last night, and although haven't watched many full seasons since American Idol exp started , never heard mention of a Disney Idol contestant making it to the TV spots, Has any one ever heard or seen of one making it to the tv spot. Just wondering

Thanks
Jack

Thanks,

We were watching Idol last night, and although haven't watched many full seasons since American Idol exp started , never heard mention of a Disney Idol contestant making it to the TV spots, Has any one ever heard or seen of one making it to the tv spot. Just wondering

Thanks
Jack

Yes,there have been several AIE Dream Ticket winners(as well as AIE contestants who didn't win the Dream Ticket) do quite well on AI.:)

Dream Ticket winners Aaron Kelly amd Skylar Laine both made Top 5.:)

To my knowledge the Dream Ticket provides FOTL for the Producers only-not the Judges.:)

I'll bet you're right. I'd also guess that every contestant passes through a panel or two before going forward to perform for the judges. :)

I'll bet you're right. I'd also guess that every contestant passes through a panel or two before going forward to perform for the judges. :)

That's exactly how it is, a good friend of mine tried out 2 seasons ago.

Sent from my iPad using the DISBoards app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter