American Idol Audition Reservation???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veater

Earning My Ears
I thought that earlier I had seen on the Disney site where you could reserve an audition spot ahead of time but I can not find it anywhere now? Did they remove that link and ability to reserve an audition or am I just not seeing where it is? THANKS!

Does anyone know if the advance reservation for audition is no longer available? Thanks!

Hmmm, looks like that may have been removed. I just went over to look for it...my dd had an audition reservation for last month. I hope they bring that feature back..it was nice to be able to plan around her audition time.

I had it bookmarked since we're going in July and I was going to reserve an audition time for DS14. The url still works but they removed the link from the site so maybe they're doing away with the audition reservations? You would think they'd keep that option available during the busier times of year. I already booked a DHS ADR based on the time I was expecting to reserve the audition.

http://tickets.disney.go.com/buy/Ti...ti9rPCI2T6WBjb4vVCaf994SeBg47o=&drnid=4013082

I think they release the new dates each month. I just clicked on Pete's link above and I was able to "secure" a reservation spot for this upcoming week in May. I remember in the beginning of May they had the entire month of May able to book a reservation time. Now that it is the end of May, and with Disney's recent history of waiting unitl the last minute to release things, I think they will be released for June sometime soon. Thats just my 2 cents.

Okay, that link is what I remembered and just could not get to. So now I will bookmark that. Yes, we have someone that really really wants to do it so a reservation would be wonderful to make sure they at least get to try. Thanks again for all the responses.

Still nothing available through that link for June. Has anyone found a way to make a reservation anywhere else? I wonder if they just did it for May thinking there would be a bigger demand? My DD16 really wants to try it when we are there so I am still trying to find a way to reserve a spot ahead of time, rather than finding a CM in the morning when she will be in a rush to RNRC.

1) Online ressies are done.
2) Too many signed up then didn't go.
3) This made them scramble for 21 contestants.
4) They even went looking outside the gates before rope-drop.
5) Not that popular of an attraction - for performers or audience.

1) Online ressies are done.
2) Too many signed up then didn't go.
3) This made them scramble for 21 contestants.
4) They even went looking outside the gates before rope-drop.
5) Not that popular of an attraction - for performers or audience.

Thanks for the info. Too bad, I thought it would be more popular. Maybe that will give her a better chance. Although she has said she will never watch the show again since her favorite did not win LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter