American Horror Story: Hotel

I will, but I am going to have a quick trigger this year because I was not impressed last year. Also no Jessica Lange

We'll be watching.....haven't finished watching last season yet, and not really compelled to

It looks so creepy!! The opening credits have me so excited. I've seen some of the first season and the second one and all of freak show. I LOVED freak show, thought it was way better than the first season by a mile. I'll be tuning in for sure.

This season is supposedly going to be even more depraved than any of the previous ones. Didn't think that was possible. o_O

Yes, I'll be watching. Hopefully it won't go too far beyond my level of tolerance.

I will be tuning in. More depraved than Freak Show? Didn't think that was possible. There was one scene that actually made me get sick...I cant remember what scene it was and I'm too chicken to watch it again.

We'll be watching! Love AHS but not a big fan of Freak Show... we'll see how this one goes.

I am going to watch, but I have to say, I really didn't care for Freak Show. If it's worse than past seasons for depravity, and story line, I won't keep tuning in.

I'll give it a shot. I know I'll miss Jessica Lange. As far as depravity goes, none of AHS has bothered me as much as the chamber of horrors parts of the Coven season.

I will be watching. Season 1 Murder House was my favorite. Season 2 Asylum could have been epic but they left the reservation for aliens. Season 3 Coven had the elements and the cast but became too cheesy. Season 4 Freak Show again had the elements and the cast but lost focus. Twisty could have been a more integral part of the season. I'm looking forward to Hotel to see what they do and I really hope it stays focused like season one instead of the ADHD versions 2-4. I read somewhere Lange would make an appearance.

I buy a season pass through Amazon to watch it after I caught season 1 on Netflix a few years ago. Freak Show wasn't my favorite, still have high hopes for Hotel. I'd love for Lange to make some kind of appearance.

I am going to watch, but I have to say, I really didn't care for Freak Show. If it's worse than past seasons for depravity, and story line, I won't keep tuning in.

thats how I feel i kept watching last season just so i could see how it ended, but if the first program starts out slow, Im done

LOVED the first season. Aliens lost me in season two. Season three was a bore. Season four.. had *SO* much potential - Edward Mordrake, Twisty the Clown - but ultimately became a pointless mess. I'll be watching and HOPING this season doesn't follow the precedent set by seasons 2-4. :::fingers crossed::

Last edited:
LOVED the first season. Aliens lost me in season two. Season three was a bore. Season four.. had *SO* much potential - Edward Mordrake, Twisty the Clown - but ultimately became a pointless mess. I'll be watching and HOPING this season doesn't follow the precedent set by seasons 2-4. :::fingers crossed::
This sums it up for me. I loved the first season and every season after, I cross my fingers and hope for something as good. And every season, I am disappointed. I watched the first episode and wasn't impressed. With Jessica Lange's departure, they seem to be pinning their hopes on Lady Gaga. It didn't work for me. I would say I think they just jumped the shark, but I fear that may have already happened a while back. Bleh.

I haven't watched it yet. I LOVED the first season and gave the others a fair chance but I always kind of lose interest about halfway through. They get too murky with too much going on. I'm excited for this one. I am a huge Gaga fan, so I want her to be amazing!

SAME!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter