• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

American Girl Store Orlando

disney gym mom

Mouseketeer
Our youngest dd loves American Girl and we were thinking of taking a trip to the new store in Orlando when we are down at Disney this summer. Have any of you been? She really wants to eat at The American Girl Bistro so she can have lunch with her doll. If you've been, how is it and is it worth the trip over one afternoon? Also, my dh and ds will be with us...do you see other men when you eat at the American Girl stores?

I can't speak to the Orlando location, but I live near the Ma one...

Lunch is good, try to get reservations... It's $$$ but it's cute! We found the food to be really good but LARGE portions! A LOT of emphasis on the girl and the doll! Make sure if it's a birthday for your DD you tell them. You get a special gift...

Usually dads are sitting on the provided benches while mom and DD shop! If they can send DH and DS to bond at DTD Lego store. Your DS might feel out of place.

If it allows try to book a hair apt for the doll. You can go as cheap as $10 and we've found coupons for hair in the AG magazine... But it's a lot of fun for the girls to watch their doll getting primped!

We usually shop, do the hair style then lunch when it's me and DD.

Other than that the store part can be chaotic... Esp! on the weekends!

HTH!!! :)

I took my daughter when we went in March to Orlando. My daughter loved it! It was her first time eating at American Girl. The food was very good! We shopped before, and my daughter had a hair appointment for her doll before lunch. My daughter did not know that we were eating lunch there. She was surprised! My husband and son went shopping throughout the mall and ate lunch elsewhere. Overall, it was an amazing experience for my daughter and myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter