American Girl quesiton..

mudnuri

<font color=deeppink>I HATE it when I miss somethi
DD9 is again this year asking for another american girl doll. She already has 2, plus a bitty baby. However now she wants a set of bitty twins. I'm okay with this, HOWEVER

Do you think it's wise to hold out for a code? Even a 10% or free shipping will save me about $10.00 ....Last year I waited, and saved almost $40.00 with the 10% code....

How long should I wait, do you think they will run out of brunette boy and girl bitty twins?

Thanks
Brandy

Im wondering too. dd wants the just like me doll and Im waiting for a code

I think there will definately be a code in Nov. and/or Dec. I'd hold out until early Dec. if it were me.

I seriously doubt they will run out of any dolls (except perhaps Jess) before Christmas. There's a very good chance for a code with the Molly Movie.

ceecee said:
I seriously doubt they will run out of any dolls (except perhaps Jess) before Christmas. There's a very good chance for a code with the Molly Movie.

I agree.

Yes. I think there will be a code associated with the Molly movie too.

Maggie

This just made my day! I assumed that I missed the code. I thought that they usually had one that ended in Oct. I really hope I can get free shipping at least.

If memory serves me correctly, the last 2 years, they have had a 10% off in Nov. and Dec.

The Molly Movie comes out late Nov. and will be on tv (Family Channel maybe) for all who want to watch it. We are definately TIVOing it.

ebsbrg said:
If memory serves me correctly, the last 2 years, they have had a 10% off in Nov. and Dec.

The Molly Movie comes out late Nov. and will be on tv (Family Channel maybe) for all who want to watch it. We are definately TIVOing it.

Molly's movie will be on the Disney Channel this year. November 26th. I wouldn't want you to miss it! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter