American Girl on QVC?

I just heard the qvc host say that American girl will have another show on Oct 25th as well, with different dolls. So I guess we'll have to wait and see what they have then.

Why do I feel like a reckless kid playing chicken with a train?:rotfl: Really, is waiting for a AG code vs seeing what they have on qvc something I have to get so stressed about? Can you say I'm a little obsessed?!

I'm a little disappointed too....:sad2: I was hoping for more dolls too. The bitty baby collection is a great deal...we have the bitty and the high chair and bunny outfit with snack set. And dd would love the new bitty set this year, but I think b/c of all the new things in the set from AG. So no bitty from qvc. It seems like they are selling the older dolls, with the exception of Julie, but I see that the julie set has already sold out. They are into advance orders into Oct for that.

Oh well....hoping for that free shipping code from AG. For all you AG experts...whats the latest you would wait for a code to come out? I need the blonde JLY doll....should I just order it to know I have it...do the JLY dolls sell out?

I am glad we were able to buy it earlier in the day! Now I hope it gets here by october 1st!

I'm a tad weepy. This might be my first no ag girl stuff. My daughter is 11 and is starting to grow out of it. But I still love it. I am hoping there is something that I'll be able to snag that is of interest to her.

Thanks for all the info on this! I ordered Molly for my DD, she will love her! We have the Molly movie already and she loves it. And it comes with the stage and another outfit! Woo Hoo! What a great deal!:cool1:

I'm a tad weepy. This might be my first no ag girl stuff. My daughter is 11 and is starting to grow out of it. But I still love it. I am hoping there is something that I'll be able to snag that is of interest to her.

Aww mama,

I already told my girls that the dolls are staying here with me LOL! I know I get more excited about it than the girls.

I was hoping for a great deal on Mia. :sad1:

We already have Julie but what a great deal.

I will keep my fingers crossed for Mia on Oct. 25th

I ordered Molly for my youngest, now I'm hoping for Ruthie on October 25th. Maybe they'll bring more dolls for the next show based on how well the first one went. Wishful thinking anyway.

I know :confused3 and what is that junk that they are selling now???!!?!

I guess we will do it again Oct 25th

I was hoping it would be a Today's special value for the October show but it didn't seem like it.

My dd walked in and said "well I do like all Julie's stuff" so there's still hope!

I was hoping for a great deal on Mia. :sad1:
We already have Julie but what a great deal.

I will keep my fingers crossed for Mia on Oct. 25th

I wouldn't count on that. the girl of the year dolls do just fine w/o any special promos. Plus if you read the fine print on the web site, the girl of the year doll is available until 12/31 or while supplies last. So theoritically, they could sell out prior to the end of the year. which I believe was the case with Marisol, I thought I heard she sold out in early/mid Dec. :confused3

I was hoping it would be a Today's special value for the October show but it didn't seem like it.

My dd walked in and said "well I do like all Julie's stuff" so there's still hope!

I wouldn't 'think' that they would ever do an AG as a today's special value. The reason being is that they usually have to have thousands and thousands of the TSV items. And I can't imagine that they would stock that kind of # of dolls. I could be wrong though. I know more than once I heard the host/hostess say they have 10,000+ of the TSV and when they're gone, they're gone. Could you imagine them stocking that volume of AG? :eek:

Has anyone heard anything about those special Amex deals like they had on Felicity & Elizabeth with their carriage the year before last?
I think it was here that I first saw the link for the promo that changed each day. I was never lucky enough to get a package before it sold out but I saw a lot of them on ebay afterwards so somebody must have been able to click it fast enough.

Nicki sold out last year just after Thanksgiving and prices shot from $87 that morning to $250 a few hours later on ebay. As usual, I procrastinated and waited too long. She sold out just an hour before I called so I had to quick search for one of the $119 buy it now dolls I'd said were way too high before those went up too. You'd think by now, I'd learn...:confused3

More fuel for the rumor-they just started a commercial for the American Girl Show on QVC and it shows Kit, Bitty Twins and Mia. And Mia is in a highlighted spot just like Julie was in the commercials last month, so I am guessing she will get the Easy Pay treatment.

I did not see Ruthie in the commercial but I did not catch the very beginning of it. Then again, I don't remember them having Addy in the commercials, either, last time and they offered her.

To anyone that ordered from QVC, did the items come in the red boxes that American Girl normally comes in, or were things loose?

Keeping my fingers crossed for Ruthie on Saturday!!

Anyone have a hint of what will be offered on Saturday?

We ordered the Julie package and it was exactly as it would have come from the factory - in seperate standard AG boxes, if that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter