American girl event at Michael's

eeyorefan74

DIS Veteran
Michael's craft stores are offering a free American Girl event on Sept.20 from 10-2. The girls get to decorate t-shirts and purses for their dolls. This is my DD's birthday and her party isn't until the next day, so I think she'll love doing this and going out to lunch. Hope someone else can use the info, too.

:thumbsup2 thank you for sharing!

Is this just local or do you know if it is nationwide. I should call our local Michael's and find out. This sounds like a great event.

It's nationwide. Each store's events are listed on the Michael's website, so you can check to be sure yours is offering it.

We're doing this one too. DD gave her friend a Michael's gift card for her Birthday (along with a picture frame she decorated herself) so that the 2 of them could go to one of the Saturday craft workshops. We enclosed the AG flyer in with the gift card. I didn't realize the AG event was free! I guess I'll take them to 2 Saturday workshops :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter