American Girl Code Today

I was able to use the 153239 code today for free shipping.

I finally decieded to bite the bullet and get Jess. My father gave me some $ today so I don't feel guilty about it. It will be for DD's 6th birthday, not until March, but at least I know we have it now. :thumbsup2

I ordered DD7 her first AG today!-Jess. :grouphug: Of course the free shipping is no longer available but I did get $10 off (min $30 order) Grand total-doll and book, tax, & shipping $94.33

Of course now I've looked at all the cute clothes available on line and even some of the patterns to sew myself. Oh, and we're planning on going to IKEA today to pick up the doll bed for $20 and have some delicious meatballs for dinner! :thumbsup2 My DD loves to play in the playroom while we shop. :goodvibes

does anyone remember the thread where they had a link for bunk beds at target that fit AG dolls I thought (a little late I know) I would get one for DD for xmas

ana

littleEinsteins4 said:
does anyone remember the thread where they had a link for bunk beds at target that fit AG dolls I thought (a little late I know) I would get one for DD for xmas

ana[/QUOTE

I posted the link, but then realized that the beds are gone now . . . I'd keep looking. I originally found them by doing a google search for doll bunk beds.

Here's a link for the exact same bed on Walmart.com -

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4698926

I got the bunk beds for my DD - I think Marisol and Elizabeth are going to be quite comfy!! They are pretty good quality for the price!

Good Luck!

The bunk beds are too cute! I got my DD7 the bed at IKEA and made it the other day. Took about 5 minutes to make and it's very nice. Cost $20.

I'll have to make new bedding though, the IKEA bedding isn't very pretty.

I broke down and bought the butterfly bedding from AG Chicago when we were up there last weekend. I had resisted until I saw it in person! I spent over twice as much on the bedding than I did the bed!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH they are sold out!!!!!!!!!!

I need to find these!!! I think I might go to ikea does it come with the sheets as well there is another bed single at target

ana

littleEinsteins4 said:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH they are sold out!!!!!!!!!!

I need to find these!!! I think I might go to ikea does it come with the sheets as well there is another bed single at target

ana

It comes with these 2 pieces of fabric that are supposed to be sheet and bedspread and then another piece for the pillow. It's pretty skimpy though. Which reminds me I need to go to Michaels and get a piece of foam rubber to use as a mattress. Then I'll make my own bedding too.

Here's the link if you want to see it

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stor...937&productId=61031&chosenPartNumber=10101664

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter