American Express Ticket Discount Now?

wegs3000

Mouseketeer
I remember seeing a discount on the Universal site for more money off online ticket orders if you used an AmEx card but can't find anything like that now. Anyone know if it is still around and how to access it? TIA.

Thanks, Phamton!

I found out that the discount only works for GE Money-issued AmEx cards NOT all AmEx cards and I'm not going to get a new card just to save a few bucks. But it was worth a try.

Well, you can still use your Amex for 10% discount on food and merchandise in the parks.

Well, you can still use your Amex for 10% discount on food and merchandise in the parks.

but isn't that only for Universal American Express® Card from GE Money? :confused3

that is what it says on the link someone provided above:

Save 10% off Admission Ticket!
Experience it all with 10% off our 2 day with Park to Park access* when you use your Universal American Express® Card from GE Money. Ticket includes unlimited park-to-park admission to Universal Studios Florida® and Universal's Islands of Adventure® for up to seven (7) consecutive days and FREE admission to select live entertainment venues** at Universal CityWalk® entertainment complex.

Additional Cardmember park benefits include:
20% off the purchase of CityWalk Party Passes when purchased at Universal CityWalk® Guest Services
10% off merchandise purchases at Universal Studios Florida® and Universal's Islands of Adventure® stores and carts (excluding film, batteries, candy, tobacco, sundries and media)
10% off food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases (excluding carts)
10% off food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases at the following CityWalk® Restaurants: Jimmy Buffett's® Margaritaville®, Bob Marley – A Tribute to FreedomSM, Pat O'Brien's®, Pastamore´SM Ristorante & Market, NASCAR Sports GrilleSM and Latin QuarterTM

The tickets can only get a discount with the GE AMEX. The food and merchandise discounts are available with AMEX.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter