American Express out????

Bamabot

Mouseketeer
Is it true that American Express will no longer be the official card? VISA is it? When did this take place or has it yet?

Man, get an AMEX and join Disney Club and get booted out of all the discount as soon as I get them.

What's next the annual pass discounts?:mad:

Yup, AMEX is out, and they will be dropping the sponsorship for the American Adventure shortly.

Anyone have any info yet from Visa or Disney on the new plans, benefits, costs??:smooth:

Click here for the June 4, 2002, Bank One press release about the Disney - Bank One - Visa Strategic Alliance.

Click here for the June 7, 2002, article about the Disney Visa at Cardweb.com.

My guess is that we aren't going to see any official details until near the launch date. But undoubtedly, some details will leak out... and show up on this board.

I can currently get a 10% discount on any purchase over $50 at DL with an AmEx card . . . is this going away? :confused:

So with this new Partnership are they excluding Amex all together, will they not accept amex at all??? If so this will really bite... I want my skymiles hehe!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter