American Express BLUE card rewards program/points?

tyco

Earning My Ears
Hey Guys,

Quick question for you - Does anyone have the Amex Blue card w/reward benefits (points)? If so, have you used them for Dis resort savings etc.? Any suggestions on building up some quick points? Thanks guys and happy trip planning!

Sue:sunny:

are you talking about the AMEX membership rewards program? If so, I believe that AMEX terminated all benefits with WDW. There no longer offering passes, etc. w/Membership rewards.

Membership rewards does participate w/hotel programs and you can transfer points to Marriott rewards and buy passes using your reward points.

hope this helps

cyansmom

I have it! I signed up w/the intention of using for Disney stuff but of course, now it's VISA. Now we have both. I kept the AMEX card though & have accumulated a good number of points. Basically we use it for everything possible - our cable & DSL both automatically get charged each month, all groceries, hotwire purchases, etc.

Just remember to pay it off each month. :) I have trouble wanting to charge over what we have available to pay back. Fun trying to see the points add up but gotta stay in control!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter