American eagle clothing sizes

zoemurr

DIS Veteran
My son is very skinny.. 5'9 118 lbs. should I do small or m for long sleeved shirts here? He has some from Hollister, mostly small. Thanks.

My son is very skinny.. 5'9 118 lbs. should I do small or m for long sleeved shirts here? He has some from Hollister, mostly small. Thanks.

I'd wonder about arm length and making sure that's not too short and tight in the chest. I would go with medium.

Oldest 's was his size in highschool.

Last edited:
My son is also tall & skinny. I have to get medium because his arms are long, for tshirts he can still wear small. It might also depend on the style of shirt. I like to find slim fit rather than classic fit

Thanks. He hates them bulky in the stomach so it's tough. I might order both sizes. Should be easy to return right?

Didn't see any slims in the styles he picked. Just got both.. He's very picky so we'll just have to wait and see.

I think American eagle tends to run a little larger than hollister. My middle DS is tall and thin and we nicknamed him wing span and I get him med.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter